I know that the euro has resulted in huge crowds of tourists in Italy and France. There were pictures of huge throngs at major landmarks.
Is anyone aware of any unusual rise in Irish tourism?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 2 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 3 6-7 Days in France
- 4 Dijon in December!
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 We're here!
- 8 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 11 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 12 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 17 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 18 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Korean Messages
- 21 Interesting places to visit
- 22 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere