I am planning to visit Paris for 3 nights (effectively 2.5 days) in end of April. I have zeroed on Idol Hotel by Elegancia which is in 8th Arr for my stay. Would like to know from you if this is the right choice as far as the location goes. Are the major attractions easily accessible from there?
Also since this is my first time in Paris. Can you suggest the must sees in 2.5 days.
I am confused on whether to go to the Louvre or not. Will it be feasible to do in my time frame? Would there be huge lines in end of April since it would be the start of the tourist season?
As far as Eiffel goes, should we go upto the top of the tower or the 2nd floor?
Does it make more sense to book all the tour tickets in advance/ or on the spot? Which will be the best sites to book the entry tickets if I were to book in advance? How can I book the airport pick up? Is it equally convenient (cost wise too) to take a cab or a shuttle at the airport without prior booking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Things to do in Brussels
- 8 Naxos car rental
- 9 Short Trip in July
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 15 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 16 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 17 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 18 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 19 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 20 K-Day
- 21 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 22 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 23 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Campervan in Croatia