I am planning to visit Paris for 3 nights (effectively 2.5 days) in end of April. I have zeroed on Idol Hotel by Elegancia which is in 8th Arr for my stay. Would like to know from you if this is the right choice as far as the location goes. Are the major attractions easily accessible from there?
Also since this is my first time in Paris. Can you suggest the must sees in 2.5 days.
I am confused on whether to go to the Louvre or not. Will it be feasible to do in my time frame? Would there be huge lines in end of April since it would be the start of the tourist season?
As far as Eiffel goes, should we go upto the top of the tower or the 2nd floor?
Does it make more sense to book all the tour tickets in advance/ or on the spot? Which will be the best sites to book the entry tickets if I were to book in advance? How can I book the airport pick up? Is it equally convenient (cost wise too) to take a cab or a shuttle at the airport without prior booking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 2 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 3 Another Book List for Italy
- 4 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 5 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 6 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 7 Last night in Sweden
- 8 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 13 charming cities in Spain
- 14 Venice
- 15 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 17 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 18 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 Berlin, Nice and London
- 22 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 23 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 24 Day in Madrid
- 25 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...