I am planning to visit Paris for 3 nights (effectively 2.5 days) in end of April. I have zeroed on Idol Hotel by Elegancia which is in 8th Arr for my stay. Would like to know from you if this is the right choice as far as the location goes. Are the major attractions easily accessible from there?
Also since this is my first time in Paris. Can you suggest the must sees in 2.5 days.
I am confused on whether to go to the Louvre or not. Will it be feasible to do in my time frame? Would there be huge lines in end of April since it would be the start of the tourist season?
As far as Eiffel goes, should we go upto the top of the tower or the 2nd floor?
Does it make more sense to book all the tour tickets in advance/ or on the spot? Which will be the best sites to book the entry tickets if I were to book in advance? How can I book the airport pick up? Is it equally convenient (cost wise too) to take a cab or a shuttle at the airport without prior booking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 3 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 6 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 7 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 8 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 9 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 10 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 11 Skye to Edinburgh
- 12 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 Flat in London
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 21 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 22 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 23 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 24 One night in Rome
- 25 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017