I am planning to visit Paris for 3 nights (effectively 2.5 days) in end of April. I have zeroed on Idol Hotel by Elegancia which is in 8th Arr for my stay. Would like to know from you if this is the right choice as far as the location goes. Are the major attractions easily accessible from there?
Also since this is my first time in Paris. Can you suggest the must sees in 2.5 days.
I am confused on whether to go to the Louvre or not. Will it be feasible to do in my time frame? Would there be huge lines in end of April since it would be the start of the tourist season?
As far as Eiffel goes, should we go upto the top of the tower or the 2nd floor?
Does it make more sense to book all the tour tickets in advance/ or on the spot? Which will be the best sites to book the entry tickets if I were to book in advance? How can I book the airport pick up? Is it equally convenient (cost wise too) to take a cab or a shuttle at the airport without prior booking?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in London?
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 vienna
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 8 Questions about Polish sights
- 9 Bernina Express mid-March
- 10 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 11 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 12 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 13 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Juangfrau / mt
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input