We'll be stopping in Athens (Piraeus) on a long day cruise stop in mid-May, and I'm wondering if it's possible to get a boat to Hydra and back from Piraeus. I'd of course check the weather so that we don't miss our cruise ship if the weather forecast is iffy. We've seen Athens years ago, and I'm like to experience something other than the city.
Thanks for your counsel!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 Day trips around Vienna
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 10 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 11 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 12 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 13 Praiano hotel question
- 14 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 17 Killarney
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 Rouen Tour Companies
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 Madrid/Lisbon
- 22 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 24 Rome-Itinerary
- 25 Walking itinerary in England?