We'll be stopping in Athens (Piraeus) on a long day cruise stop in mid-May, and I'm wondering if it's possible to get a boat to Hydra and back from Piraeus. I'd of course check the weather so that we don't miss our cruise ship if the weather forecast is iffy. We've seen Athens years ago, and I'm like to experience something other than the city.
Thanks for your counsel!
Is Hydra doable from Piraeus on cruise stop?
- 1 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Advises for trip to Russia
- 4 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 5 First time traveler to Ireland
- 6 Prague - must see
- 7 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 14 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 15 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 20 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 21 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 22 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 23 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 24 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 25 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?