We'll be stopping in Athens (Piraeus) on a long day cruise stop in mid-May, and I'm wondering if it's possible to get a boat to Hydra and back from Piraeus. I'd of course check the weather so that we don't miss our cruise ship if the weather forecast is iffy. We've seen Athens years ago, and I'm like to experience something other than the city.
Thanks for your counsel!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 2 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 3 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 4 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 5 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 6 PARIS
- 7 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 8 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 9 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 10 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 11 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 12 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 13 Airline to Rome
- 14 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 15 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 16 Alitala
- 17 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 18 Stu Tower
- 19 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 20 First Solo Adventure
- 21 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 25 Dublin Luggage storage