We'll be stopping in Athens (Piraeus) on a long day cruise stop in mid-May, and I'm wondering if it's possible to get a boat to Hydra and back from Piraeus. I'd of course check the weather so that we don't miss our cruise ship if the weather forecast is iffy. We've seen Athens years ago, and I'm like to experience something other than the city.
Thanks for your counsel!
Is Hydra doable from Piraeus on cruise stop?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 2 Swiss rail passes
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 7 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 8 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 9 Augsburg with kids
- 10 train to Vernon France
- 11 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 12 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 15 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 18 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 19 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 20 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 21 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish