We'll be stopping in Athens (Piraeus) on a long day cruise stop in mid-May, and I'm wondering if it's possible to get a boat to Hydra and back from Piraeus. I'd of course check the weather so that we don't miss our cruise ship if the weather forecast is iffy. We've seen Athens years ago, and I'm like to experience something other than the city.
Thanks for your counsel!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 10 5 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 16 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 17 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 22 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 23 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 24 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please