We'll be stopping in Athens (Piraeus) on a long day cruise stop in mid-May, and I'm wondering if it's possible to get a boat to Hydra and back from Piraeus. I'd of course check the weather so that we don't miss our cruise ship if the weather forecast is iffy. We've seen Athens years ago, and I'm like to experience something other than the city.
Thanks for your counsel!
Is Hydra doable from Piraeus on cruise stop?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 month's stay in Italy
- 2 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 3 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 4 International driving permit required in France?
- 5 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 6 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 7 Visit to Bath and London england
- 8 Germany Visa for conference
- 9 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 10 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 13 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 14 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 15 Interesting travel scam article
- 16 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 22 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 10 days in England
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?