We'll be stopping in Athens (Piraeus) on a long day cruise stop in mid-May, and I'm wondering if it's possible to get a boat to Hydra and back from Piraeus. I'd of course check the weather so that we don't miss our cruise ship if the weather forecast is iffy. We've seen Athens years ago, and I'm like to experience something other than the city.
Thanks for your counsel!
Is Hydra doable from Piraeus on cruise stop?
- 1 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 2 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 3 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 4 Nice
- 5 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 6 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 7 trip
- 8 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 9 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 10 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 11 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 12 France: CDG to Beaune
- 13 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 14 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 15 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 16 semi escorted tours
- 17 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 18 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 19 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 20 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 21 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 22 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 23 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 24 jungfraujoch mid june
- 25 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay