We'll be stopping in Athens (Piraeus) on a long day cruise stop in mid-May, and I'm wondering if it's possible to get a boat to Hydra and back from Piraeus. I'd of course check the weather so that we don't miss our cruise ship if the weather forecast is iffy. We've seen Athens years ago, and I'm like to experience something other than the city.
Thanks for your counsel!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy
- 2 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 3 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 4 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 5 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 6 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 9 Norwegian Countryside
- 10 Just Back from Norway
- 11 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 12 Charles Degaulle question
- 13 Amsterdam and ?????
- 14 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 15 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 16 Switzerland itinerary help
- 17 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 18 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 19 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 20 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 21 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 22 Amsterdam Hotel
- 23 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 24 FCO connection time
- 25 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva