We'll be stopping in Athens (Piraeus) on a long day cruise stop in mid-May, and I'm wondering if it's possible to get a boat to Hydra and back from Piraeus. I'd of course check the weather so that we don't miss our cruise ship if the weather forecast is iffy. We've seen Athens years ago, and I'm like to experience something other than the city.
Thanks for your counsel!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 4 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 5 please revew provence agenda
- 6 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 7 Small detour from Paris
- 8 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 9 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 10 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 11 Sicily or Rome
- 12 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 13 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 14 Italy
- 15 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 16 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 17 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 18 When and how to book for a trip?
- 19 Provence to Nice driving
- 20 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 21 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 22 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 23 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 24 France to stop making foie grois
- 25 Switzerland/Italy Advice