Attending a meeting in Barcelona with my partner, and the venue is in the Hospitalet area. Although there seem to be several hotels nearby, I'm wondering if it's going to be a hassle to get to the rest of Barcelona for sightseeing, restaurants, etc. -- good and safe public transportation? OK for female alone to do that? Or should we think about staying more in main part of Barcelona and commute to meetings?
Is Hospitalet area of Barcelona advisable for lodging?
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 4 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 5 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 6 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 7 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 8 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 9 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 10 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 11 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 12 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 13 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 14 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 15 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 16 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 19 Last monte Paris apartment
- 20 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 21 Which tour company would be best?
- 22 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 23 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 24 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 25 Local Living Rome- G adventures