Attending a meeting in Barcelona with my partner, and the venue is in the Hospitalet area. Although there seem to be several hotels nearby, I'm wondering if it's going to be a hassle to get to the rest of Barcelona for sightseeing, restaurants, etc. -- good and safe public transportation? OK for female alone to do that? Or should we think about staying more in main part of Barcelona and commute to meetings?
Is Hospitalet area of Barcelona advisable for lodging?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 3 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 4 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 9 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 10 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 11 Advice please...
- 12 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 13 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 14 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 15 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 16 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 17 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 18 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 19 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 22 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 23 Ireland Bus tours
- 24 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 25 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!