I have a trip to Greece/Turkey planned for the middle of September. My travel agent says they are still booking people there and are having no issues. Has anyone been lately and is it safe for a woman to travel alone? I will be in Athens for three days, cruising to Turkey, then island hopping for 4 days. Thanks.
Is Greece safe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 14 days
- 2 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 3 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 4 4 weeks in the UK
- 5 Kimhe--flamenco
- 6 Working Holiday in Germany
- 7 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Itinerary advise needed
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 12 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 13 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 14 Provence in November
- 15 Rome Areas to stay
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 When to go to Sicily
- 18 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 19 Wengen to Torino?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 23 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks