I have a trip to Greece/Turkey planned for the middle of September. My travel agent says they are still booking people there and are having no issues. Has anyone been lately and is it safe for a woman to travel alone? I will be in Athens for three days, cruising to Turkey, then island hopping for 4 days. Thanks.
Is Greece safe?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 3 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 8 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 9 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 10 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 11 rent car / Munich
- 12 Apartments in Rome
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Madrid to Sevilla
- 22 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 23 A full week in The Netherlands
- 24 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 25 Venice 3 days Itinerary.