I have a trip to Greece/Turkey planned for the middle of September. My travel agent says they are still booking people there and are having no issues. Has anyone been lately and is it safe for a woman to travel alone? I will be in Athens for three days, cruising to Turkey, then island hopping for 4 days. Thanks.
Is Greece safe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 4 Expat area's in France
- 5 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 6 Aaah...Umbria!
- 7 Sorrento Advice Please
- 8 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 9 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 12 Do I need train tix in advance
- 13 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 14 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 15 Cyprus photo gallery
- 16 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 17 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 18 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 19 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 20 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 21 Schengen rule made easy
- 22 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 23 Need help with itinerary
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 7 days in London in Dec with family