As part of our trip to Austria / Bavaria, we plan to spend 2 nights at Freiburg, a town chosen due to its proximity to Europa Park. We could have booked a hotel closer to / within Europa Park, but we preferred Freiburg since its closer to black forest and hence we can do a bit of sightseeing. So the plan is to do one of day sightseeing in / around Freiburg and the next day do Europa Park.
Would like some feedback on this plan.
Thanks to all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 1 month in Europe
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 13 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 LIsbon
- 17 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 18 Iceland in 7 days.
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 22 Luggage Storage
- 23 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition