As part of our trip to Austria / Bavaria, we plan to spend 2 nights at Freiburg, a town chosen due to its proximity to Europa Park. We could have booked a hotel closer to / within Europa Park, but we preferred Freiburg since its closer to black forest and hence we can do a bit of sightseeing. So the plan is to do one of day sightseeing in / around Freiburg and the next day do Europa Park.
Would like some feedback on this plan.
Thanks to all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 Studying art in English in venice
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 6 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 7 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 8 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 9 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 14 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 15 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 16 French language immersion schools in France
- 17 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 24 Trogir or Split
- 25 Edinbrugh