As part of our trip to Austria / Bavaria, we plan to spend 2 nights at Freiburg, a town chosen due to its proximity to Europa Park. We could have booked a hotel closer to / within Europa Park, but we preferred Freiburg since its closer to black forest and hence we can do a bit of sightseeing. So the plan is to do one of day sightseeing in / around Freiburg and the next day do Europa Park.
Would like some feedback on this plan.
Thanks to all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 2 Car rental help in Sicily
- 3 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 4 Small towns not too near Paris
- 5 Munich Hotel Location
- 6 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 7 Trip in September
- 8 Escorted tours Norway
- 9 Help with basic itinerary
- 10 Wake Up Mods
- 11 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 13 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 14 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 15 favorite app for converting US $$
- 16 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 17 Clean up spam
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Driving in Croatia
- 20 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 24 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 25 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please