We do home exchanges and we an offer to exchange with a family from a Frankfurt suburb. They want to exchange for a minimum of 3 weeks and I am not sure we will have enough to do and see in the Frankfurt area. I haven't done that much research into it yet. The exchange will be in late July-early August of 2014. What do you think? Is it worth it?
Is Frankfurt interesting? Worth 3 weeks?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Location of hotel in Rome
- 2 Reims for a day
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 5 Paris in April?
- 6 car rental companies Italy
- 7 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 What are the best places to see in England
- 12 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 13 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 14 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 17 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 hotels in Seville
- 20 Sicily Suggetions
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 23 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 24 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 25 Mykonos - Ornos beach question