We do home exchanges and we an offer to exchange with a family from a Frankfurt suburb. They want to exchange for a minimum of 3 weeks and I am not sure we will have enough to do and see in the Frankfurt area. I haven't done that much research into it yet. The exchange will be in late July-early August of 2014. What do you think? Is it worth it?
Is Frankfurt interesting? Worth 3 weeks?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 2 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 3 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 4 Pyrenees logistics
- 5 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 6 Italy
- 7 Budget family trip to Europe
- 8 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 9 Azores
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 12 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Driving in Italy
- 15 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 16 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 17 Taormina to Palermo
- 18 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 19 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 20 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 21 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 22 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 23 caroline_venezia
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 Alternate base to Frankfurt