We do home exchanges and we an offer to exchange with a family from a Frankfurt suburb. They want to exchange for a minimum of 3 weeks and I am not sure we will have enough to do and see in the Frankfurt area. I haven't done that much research into it yet. The exchange will be in late July-early August of 2014. What do you think? Is it worth it?
Is Frankfurt interesting? Worth 3 weeks?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 2 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 5 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 6 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 10 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 11 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 12 Photographer in Paris?
- 13 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 14 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 15 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 16 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 17 19 countries in a day
- 18 Finistère Base
- 19 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 First visit to France in November
- 24 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 25 Hey Fodor's