A friend flew from Reykjavik to DC, she said flying over greenland was some of the worst turbulence she has ever encountered. The pilot came on and said that when you fly over Greenland you never know what you will find. I thought alot of planes flew over Greenland. Any thoughts? I hate to fly and this could affect future plans.
Is flying over Greenland always turbulent?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 9 Story of the German Christmas star
- 10 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 15 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 driving in france with kids
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 23 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 24 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 25 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle