A friend flew from Reykjavik to DC, she said flying over greenland was some of the worst turbulence she has ever encountered. The pilot came on and said that when you fly over Greenland you never know what you will find. I thought alot of planes flew over Greenland. Any thoughts? I hate to fly and this could affect future plans.
Is flying over Greenland always turbulent?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 2 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 7 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 8 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 9 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 10 Advises for trip to Russia
- 11 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 14 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 15 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 16 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 17 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 18 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 19 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 20 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 21 First time traveler to Ireland
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 24 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 25 Prague - must see