I am thinking of inter-railing around Eastern Europe. One of my work-mates says Eastern Europe is very unsafe, and strongly advises me against it. Can anyone give any advice? Thanks.
Is Eastern Europe safe?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 3 7 days in Andalucia
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 6 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 7 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 8 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 9 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 13 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 14 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Belgium
- 23 Navigo Decouverte
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days