This is not a frivolous question. I love getting started early when I travel. Allows me time to wander before crowds hit the sites, and extra hours in each day's adventures. After a superficial scan of lodgings, I'm finding that most lodgings which include full wonderful breakfasts (which I also love!) don't start seating until 8:30am, which is about an hour after I want to begin my day outside. Obviously, asking an owner to get up early for me is out of the question, and cold cereal is not something I can do. ---Any suggestions? or is that just "how it is"?
Is early breakfast to be found in Wales?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 4 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 7 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 American Express
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 20 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 21 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Our October trip to Andalucia!