This is not a frivolous question. I love getting started early when I travel. Allows me time to wander before crowds hit the sites, and extra hours in each day's adventures. After a superficial scan of lodgings, I'm finding that most lodgings which include full wonderful breakfasts (which I also love!) don't start seating until 8:30am, which is about an hour after I want to begin my day outside. Obviously, asking an owner to get up early for me is out of the question, and cold cereal is not something I can do. ---Any suggestions? or is that just "how it is"?
Is early breakfast to be found in Wales?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 Portugal - Don't Miss!
- 3 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 4 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 5 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 6 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 7 England and Scotland
- 8 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 Athens/Istanbul March
- 11 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 14 Dublin to Armagh?
- 15 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 16 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 17 Gite and/or agritourism
- 18 Apartment for family trip to London
- 19 Prebook B&Bs
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 20 days in Germany
- 25 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?