I'll be spending 5 days in Prague in August.
I'm trying to decide whether a day trip to Dresden would be worth it?
Personally, I'd rather spend the whole time in Prague, but my friends are set on visiting Dresden.
I'm someone who enjoys well-preserved cities, so the fact that Dresden has been rebuilt from scratch kinda makes it less interesting it for me. Also, from pictures, it looks kinda dull compared to Prague.
Wouldn't a day-trip to Cesky Krumlov be more interesting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 8 Chania
- 9 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 10 Car rental in Santorini port
- 11 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 12 Renting a car in Greece
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 15 renting a car in greece
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 24 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning