I'll be spending 5 days in Prague in August.
I'm trying to decide whether a day trip to Dresden would be worth it?
Personally, I'd rather spend the whole time in Prague, but my friends are set on visiting Dresden.
I'm someone who enjoys well-preserved cities, so the fact that Dresden has been rebuilt from scratch kinda makes it less interesting it for me. Also, from pictures, it looks kinda dull compared to Prague.
Wouldn't a day-trip to Cesky Krumlov be more interesting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland france spain
- 2 Paris hotel
- 3 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 Spanish food - not that special?
- 7 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 8 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 9 Maximizing Norway time
- 10 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 11 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 Renting a car in Greece
- 15 Ex-pats with young kids
- 16 Greece
- 17 southeast sicily town as home base
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 London with Teens Trip Report
- 22 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 23 Top Tapas Tascas
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report