I'll be spending 5 days in Prague in August.
I'm trying to decide whether a day trip to Dresden would be worth it?
Personally, I'd rather spend the whole time in Prague, but my friends are set on visiting Dresden.
I'm someone who enjoys well-preserved cities, so the fact that Dresden has been rebuilt from scratch kinda makes it less interesting it for me. Also, from pictures, it looks kinda dull compared to Prague.
Wouldn't a day-trip to Cesky Krumlov be more interesting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노잘하는법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노≪인터넷바카라주소
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 6 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 7 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 11 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 12 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 13 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 14 Best Viking Sites
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 19 Greece
- 20 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 21 Paris advice with kids
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 tickets for Wimbledon
- 24 Chania
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies