I'm really paronoid about my luggage getting lost. That said, after several attempts I've managed to downsize, two mid-large backpacks and one very small carry on with wheels for my husband and I. Three bags for two weeks!
I thought I was all set until I checked Delta's website(yes,a liitle late), to find out that only one carry on is allowed per person, excluding one personal item.
I haven't flown overseas in a couple of years, so I'm not quite sure what to expect. Does anyone know just how strict they really are?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 Chania
- 3 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 Now to Madrid
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 8 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 9 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 10 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 11 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 12 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 13 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 14 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 15 Sicily: which coast?
- 16 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 17 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 20 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 21 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 22 3 days solo in London
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Hotels in Turin