I'm really paronoid about my luggage getting lost. That said, after several attempts I've managed to downsize, two mid-large backpacks and one very small carry on with wheels for my husband and I. Three bags for two weeks!
I thought I was all set until I checked Delta's website(yes,a liitle late), to find out that only one carry on is allowed per person, excluding one personal item.
I haven't flown overseas in a couple of years, so I'm not quite sure what to expect. Does anyone know just how strict they really are?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 2 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 3 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 4 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 5 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 6 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 7 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 8 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 9 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Praiano
- 12 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 13 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 14 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 15 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 16 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 17 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 18 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 19 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 20 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 21 Oporto
- 22 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 23 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 24 Italy bus or train
- 25 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?