I'm really paronoid about my luggage getting lost. That said, after several attempts I've managed to downsize, two mid-large backpacks and one very small carry on with wheels for my husband and I. Three bags for two weeks!
I thought I was all set until I checked Delta's website(yes,a liitle late), to find out that only one carry on is allowed per person, excluding one personal item.
I haven't flown overseas in a couple of years, so I'm not quite sure what to expect. Does anyone know just how strict they really are?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 알라딘추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 알라딘사다리 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 알라딘사다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 5 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 6 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 7 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 8 Last minute trip to Capri
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 AMS Car Rental
- 11 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 12 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 13 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 14 Where to eat in Rome?
- 15 weekend from cologne germany
- 16 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 17 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 20 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 21 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 22 Milan and Lake Como
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 25 One week in Europe