I'm really paronoid about my luggage getting lost. That said, after several attempts I've managed to downsize, two mid-large backpacks and one very small carry on with wheels for my husband and I. Three bags for two weeks!
I thought I was all set until I checked Delta's website(yes,a liitle late), to find out that only one carry on is allowed per person, excluding one personal item.
I haven't flown overseas in a couple of years, so I'm not quite sure what to expect. Does anyone know just how strict they really are?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 2 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 3 Three days in Athens
- 4 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 5 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 6 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 7 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 8 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 9 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 10 Forints or Euros?
- 11 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 12 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 13 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 14 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 15 Another Visit to London
- 16 Questions about regionale trains
- 17 Finalizing Itinerary
- 18 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 19 Overnight Layover -London
- 20 Day tour of Portofino and Cinque Terre
- 21 Vienna Favorites
- 22 15 nights in Italy
- 23 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 24 Rental car in Italy
- 25 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?