I'm really paronoid about my luggage getting lost. That said, after several attempts I've managed to downsize, two mid-large backpacks and one very small carry on with wheels for my husband and I. Three bags for two weeks!
I thought I was all set until I checked Delta's website(yes,a liitle late), to find out that only one carry on is allowed per person, excluding one personal item.
I haven't flown overseas in a couple of years, so I'm not quite sure what to expect. Does anyone know just how strict they really are?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Walking Tour
- 2 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 3 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 4 Hair Straightener
- 5 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 6 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 7 Rome Airport Question!
- 8 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 9 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 10 I forgot my international driver permit
- 11 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 12 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 13 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 14 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 15 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 16 Prague old town
- 17 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 18 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 19 Ordering in a Deli
- 20 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 21 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 22 20 free days of Europe
- 23 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 24 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 25 International Friends Tour