I'm really paronoid about my luggage getting lost. That said, after several attempts I've managed to downsize, two mid-large backpacks and one very small carry on with wheels for my husband and I. Three bags for two weeks!
I thought I was all set until I checked Delta's website(yes,a liitle late), to find out that only one carry on is allowed per person, excluding one personal item.
I haven't flown overseas in a couple of years, so I'm not quite sure what to expect. Does anyone know just how strict they really are?
Is Delta strict... carry on restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 Santorini
- 3 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 4 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 5 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 6 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 7 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 8 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 9 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 10 How do you find French food?
- 11 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 12 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 13 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 14 airport hold baggage
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 18 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 19 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 20 Monet in Normandy
- 21 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 22 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 23 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 24 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 25 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France