I'm really paronoid about my luggage getting lost. That said, after several attempts I've managed to downsize, two mid-large backpacks and one very small carry on with wheels for my husband and I. Three bags for two weeks!
I thought I was all set until I checked Delta's website(yes,a liitle late), to find out that only one carry on is allowed per person, excluding one personal item.
I haven't flown overseas in a couple of years, so I'm not quite sure what to expect. Does anyone know just how strict they really are?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parking in Italy
- 2 Ireland in November
- 3 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 4 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 5 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 6 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 7 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 8 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 9 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 10 Slovania & Croatia
- 11 apartments florence
- 12 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 13 I'm back.....
- 14 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 15 munich - day trips
- 16 honeymoon in november
- 17 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 18 Edinburgh in March
- 19 Paris gtg in October?
- 20 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 21 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 22 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 23 Departure Tax in UK
- 24 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end