I'm really paronoid about my luggage getting lost. That said, after several attempts I've managed to downsize, two mid-large backpacks and one very small carry on with wheels for my husband and I. Three bags for two weeks!
I thought I was all set until I checked Delta's website(yes,a liitle late), to find out that only one carry on is allowed per person, excluding one personal item.
I haven't flown overseas in a couple of years, so I'm not quite sure what to expect. Does anyone know just how strict they really are?
Is Delta strict... carry on restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 2 Shipping Prosecco
- 3 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 4 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Your favourite places in Bath
- 7 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 8 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 9 Italy and Croatia
- 10 Europe Tour with Kids
- 11 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Lakes District UK
- 14 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 15 Kimhe--flamenco
- 16 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 17 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 18 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 19 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 20 Italy 14 days
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 23 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 24 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 25 Venice Apartment on Canal for Three Canadian Ladies