I'm really paronoid about my luggage getting lost. That said, after several attempts I've managed to downsize, two mid-large backpacks and one very small carry on with wheels for my husband and I. Three bags for two weeks!
I thought I was all set until I checked Delta's website(yes,a liitle late), to find out that only one carry on is allowed per person, excluding one personal item.
I haven't flown overseas in a couple of years, so I'm not quite sure what to expect. Does anyone know just how strict they really are?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How big backpack do I need?
- 2 Holiday Itinerary
- 3 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 4 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 7 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 8 How much do i need?
- 9 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 10 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 11 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 12 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 13 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 16 AVE train tickets questions.
- 17 Greece: Final thoughts and pictures (I hope)
- 18 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 19 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 22 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 23 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 24 Path of the Gods Question
- 25 Loire Valley 12 days