I'm really paronoid about my luggage getting lost. That said, after several attempts I've managed to downsize, two mid-large backpacks and one very small carry on with wheels for my husband and I. Three bags for two weeks!
I thought I was all set until I checked Delta's website(yes,a liitle late), to find out that only one carry on is allowed per person, excluding one personal item.
I haven't flown overseas in a couple of years, so I'm not quite sure what to expect. Does anyone know just how strict they really are?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 2 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 5 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 6 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 7 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 8 Paris---baguette question???
- 9 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 10 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 Visiting Spain in January
- 13 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 14 Flights from Croatia
- 15 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 16 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 17 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 18 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 19 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 20 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 21 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 22 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 23 Europe in late January
- 24 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 25 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May