I'm really paronoid about my luggage getting lost. That said, after several attempts I've managed to downsize, two mid-large backpacks and one very small carry on with wheels for my husband and I. Three bags for two weeks!
I thought I was all set until I checked Delta's website(yes,a liitle late), to find out that only one carry on is allowed per person, excluding one personal item.
I haven't flown overseas in a couple of years, so I'm not quite sure what to expect. Does anyone know just how strict they really are?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 5 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 6 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 7 Planning A trip
- 8 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 11 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 12 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 Castle Stays in Wales
- 15 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 19 Can parking
- 20 italy Cinque Terre
- 21 San Sebastián
- 22 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 23 Zurich to Milan trip
- 24 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 25 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald