We are a family of four and we are thinking of a holiday in cyprus during april next year. What kind of weather can we expect - will it be warm enough to spend time on the beach and swim for example? How does it compare with say the balearics in july/august?
is cyprus warm in april?
- 1 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 2 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 3 Last monte Paris apartment
- 4 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 5 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 8 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 9 San Lorenzo Market
- 10 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 11 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 12 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 13 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 14 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 15 Cuenca or Toledo
- 16 Nice
- 17 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 18 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 19 Norway experts needed.
- 20 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 21 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 22 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 23 jungfraujoch mid june
- 24 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 25 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris