I know it's required for the big ones in Florence and Rome. What about for small churches in Venice, Cinque Terre, Pisa, etc? Should one plan always to wear long pants in Italy in the summer? Or are shorts allowed some places?
Is covered shoulders/knees required for all churches in Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 3 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 4 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 5 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 6 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 7 Top 5 choices from London
- 8 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 9 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 10 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 11 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 12 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 13 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 14 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 15 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 16 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 17 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 18 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 19 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 20 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 21 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 22 two weeks in Paris-- looking for new ideas
- 23 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 24 Macarons!
- 25 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence