I know it's required for the big ones in Florence and Rome. What about for small churches in Venice, Cinque Terre, Pisa, etc? Should one plan always to wear long pants in Italy in the summer? Or are shorts allowed some places?
Is covered shoulders/knees required for all churches in Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 2 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 3 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 4 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 5 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 8 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 9 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 10 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 11 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 12 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 13 Amalfi coast in May
- 14 Paris winter sales
- 15 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 16 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 17 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 20 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 21 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 22 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 23 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 24 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 25 Should I buy Euro's now?