Found a nice 2 bedroom apt in cadanabbia to rent for a 4 night stay. Has anyone stayed in this area before? Is it a good place to base ourselves to do day trips around lake como. We won't have a car and will rely on ferries. Are there family friendly places to eat at at night that are reasonably priced? Is there a supermarket to get daily supplies from?
Is cadanabbia a good place to base ourselves on lake como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 American Express
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 5 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 6 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 11 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 16 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 19 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 20 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 21 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 22 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 23 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 24 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 25 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?