I previously posted on Braga asking if the city is a place tourists visit mostly for the churches. The overall feedback is that Braga is a modern city and is not mostly a spiritual destination. Okay, so my next question is whether you think Braga is among Portugal’s most attractive destinations, kind of like Lisbon, Coimbra, etc. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it would help me choose my itinerary wisely. I already a lot of places on my list, but if Braga ranks with the best of them, I will add it. Thanks.
Is Braga Among Portugal’s Most Attractive Destinations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train to Airport in Venice
- 2 Golfing in Ireland
- 3 Day trips from Seville
- 4 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 5 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 6 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 7 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 8 Foie gras, redux
- 9 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 10 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 11 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 12 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 13 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 14 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 15 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 16 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 17 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 18 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 19 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Airport to Piraeus
- 22 Trieste and Koper
- 23 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 24 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 25 Very early departure from Istanbul airport