I previously posted on Braga asking if the city is a place tourists visit mostly for the churches. The overall feedback is that Braga is a modern city and is not mostly a spiritual destination. Okay, so my next question is whether you think Braga is among Portugal’s most attractive destinations, kind of like Lisbon, Coimbra, etc. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it would help me choose my itinerary wisely. I already a lot of places on my list, but if Braga ranks with the best of them, I will add it. Thanks.
Is Braga Among Portugal’s Most Attractive Destinations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 2 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 3 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 4 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 5 No points in Paris .....
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 9 Three days in Spain
- 10 Monet in Normandy
- 11 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 12 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 15 London visit
- 16 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 19 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 20 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 21 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 23 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 24 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe