I previously posted on Braga asking if the city is a place tourists visit mostly for the churches. The overall feedback is that Braga is a modern city and is not mostly a spiritual destination. Okay, so my next question is whether you think Braga is among Portugal’s most attractive destinations, kind of like Lisbon, Coimbra, etc. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it would help me choose my itinerary wisely. I already a lot of places on my list, but if Braga ranks with the best of them, I will add it. Thanks.
Is Braga Among Portugal’s Most Attractive Destinations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 2 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 3 Mont St Michel
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 6 London hotel
- 7 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 8 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Day trip from London to Paris
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 14 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 18 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 19 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Porto -City Break
- 25 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??