I previously posted on Braga asking if the city is a place tourists visit mostly for the churches. The overall feedback is that Braga is a modern city and is not mostly a spiritual destination. Okay, so my next question is whether you think Braga is among Portugal’s most attractive destinations, kind of like Lisbon, Coimbra, etc. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it would help me choose my itinerary wisely. I already a lot of places on my list, but if Braga ranks with the best of them, I will add it. Thanks.
Is Braga Among Portugal’s Most Attractive Destinations?
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 3 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 6 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 7 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 10 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 11 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 14 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 15 Car in Prague
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 18 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 21 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 22 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 23 Rome Accommodation
- 24 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Where to stop on Italy's west coast