I previously posted on Braga asking if the city is a place tourists visit mostly for the churches. The overall feedback is that Braga is a modern city and is not mostly a spiritual destination. Okay, so my next question is whether you think Braga is among Portugal’s most attractive destinations, kind of like Lisbon, Coimbra, etc. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it would help me choose my itinerary wisely. I already a lot of places on my list, but if Braga ranks with the best of them, I will add it. Thanks.
Is Braga Among Portugal’s Most Attractive Destinations?
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 3 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 7 days in Andalucia
- 8 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 13 London at Easter
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 16 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 20 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 21 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 24 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 25 Planning a holiday