I previously posted on Braga asking if the city is a place tourists visit mostly for the churches. The overall feedback is that Braga is a modern city and is not mostly a spiritual destination. Okay, so my next question is whether you think Braga is among Portugal’s most attractive destinations, kind of like Lisbon, Coimbra, etc. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it would help me choose my itinerary wisely. I already a lot of places on my list, but if Braga ranks with the best of them, I will add it. Thanks.
Is Braga Among Portugal’s Most Attractive Destinations?
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Advises for trip to Russia
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 11 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 London at Easter
- 14 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Traveling within Italy
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 20 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 Madrid to Sevilla
- 23 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 24 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped