I previously posted on Braga asking if the city is a place tourists visit mostly for the churches. The overall feedback is that Braga is a modern city and is not mostly a spiritual destination. Okay, so my next question is whether you think Braga is among Portugal’s most attractive destinations, kind of like Lisbon, Coimbra, etc. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it would help me choose my itinerary wisely. I already a lot of places on my list, but if Braga ranks with the best of them, I will add it. Thanks.
Is Braga Among Portugal’s Most Attractive Destinations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 What to wear
- 3 german rail ticket question
- 4 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 5 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 6 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 7 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Prague flea markets
- 10 Tipping in Greece
- 11 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 12 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 13 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 14 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 15 Timing a river cruise
- 16 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 17 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 18 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 19 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 I need a haircut
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 24 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 25 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??