I previously posted on Braga asking if the city is a place tourists visit mostly for the churches. The overall feedback is that Braga is a modern city and is not mostly a spiritual destination. Okay, so my next question is whether you think Braga is among Portugal’s most attractive destinations, kind of like Lisbon, Coimbra, etc. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it would help me choose my itinerary wisely. I already a lot of places on my list, but if Braga ranks with the best of them, I will add it. Thanks.
Is Braga Among Portugal’s Most Attractive Destinations?
- 1 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 2 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 3 I Need To Vent!
- 4 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 5 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 6 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 7 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 8 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 9 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 10 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 11 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 12 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 13 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 14 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 15 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 16 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 17 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 18 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 19 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 20 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 21 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 24 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 25 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks