I previously posted on Braga asking if the city is a place tourists visit mostly for the churches. The overall feedback is that Braga is a modern city and is not mostly a spiritual destination. Okay, so my next question is whether you think Braga is among Portugal’s most attractive destinations, kind of like Lisbon, Coimbra, etc. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it would help me choose my itinerary wisely. I already a lot of places on my list, but if Braga ranks with the best of them, I will add it. Thanks.
Is Braga Among Portugal’s Most Attractive Destinations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Ireland - Solo - suggestions welcome!
- 2 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 3 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 4 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 6 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 7 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 8 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 9 3 weeks in Europe
- 10 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 13 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 14 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 15 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 16 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 17 Istanbul Itinerary
- 18 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 19 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 20 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 21 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 22 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 23 Balkans Itinerary
- 24 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 25 Electronic plug adapter for Italy