In July this year (2012) I'll be travelling with my sisters in Europe for a month. My return flight has been paid for.
At this stage, our plan is:
-Fly into London and stay with my sister (free accomm) for about 6 days, do trips to Bath, Oxford, etc.
-Get to Paris (probably by rail) and spend around 5 days there, visit Versailles, usual attractions, etc.
-Travel to Loire Valley and visit about 5 chateaux for around 3 days
-Explore one other region of France for around 3 days
-Go to Brussels & stay with a friend (free accomm) for 3 days
-Go to Spain (just one city) and stay in a friend's apartment (free accomm) for 4 or so days
-Return to London, explore a little more, before flying back.
As you can see, I've got free accommodation in UK, Belgium and Spain. France is the only place where we need to pay for it.
I'm a uni student, and pretty frugal, so won't be spending up big everyday, but I do want to be able to enjoy the places we visit. I'm interested in visiting museums, art galleries, cathedrals, etc. I'm not a big party animal. I'm planning to save at least $2500, but would that be sufficient?
I've been to Europe once before on a music tour when I was in high school.
Any estimations/comments/help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 f1카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라◇생중계카지노
- 2 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 3 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Things to do in Montpellier
- 9 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 10 Leather goods in Florence
- 11 4 days in Provence in early June
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 France Itinerary Advice
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 18 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 19 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 20 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 21 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 22 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?