In July this year (2012) I'll be travelling with my sisters in Europe for a month. My return flight has been paid for.
At this stage, our plan is:
-Fly into London and stay with my sister (free accomm) for about 6 days, do trips to Bath, Oxford, etc.
-Get to Paris (probably by rail) and spend around 5 days there, visit Versailles, usual attractions, etc.
-Travel to Loire Valley and visit about 5 chateaux for around 3 days
-Explore one other region of France for around 3 days
-Go to Brussels & stay with a friend (free accomm) for 3 days
-Go to Spain (just one city) and stay in a friend's apartment (free accomm) for 4 or so days
-Return to London, explore a little more, before flying back.
As you can see, I've got free accommodation in UK, Belgium and Spain. France is the only place where we need to pay for it.
I'm a uni student, and pretty frugal, so won't be spending up big everyday, but I do want to be able to enjoy the places we visit. I'm interested in visiting museums, art galleries, cathedrals, etc. I'm not a big party animal. I'm planning to save at least $2500, but would that be sufficient?
I've been to Europe once before on a music tour when I was in high school.
Any estimations/comments/help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 European Vacation 2017
- 4 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 5 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 6 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 7 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 8 One July night in Verona - help!
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 London in September
- 13 Avoid Europcar!
- 14 Paris for children
- 15 Couscous
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 IWM
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia