We are going to Athens in a few weeks & are wondering how safe it is for tourists.
I think it is not an issue ... what do you think ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 3 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 4 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 7 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 8 Sicily
- 9 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 10 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 11 Hotel in Vienna
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 Car rental from Barcelona
- 14 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 15 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 16 Itinerary Tweaking
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 21 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages