We will be in northern Spain this summer and are trying to decide if we want to make a short detour and check out Andorra. I don't really know anything about it other than it is one of the 5 smallest countries. Has anyone been and what was your take? Thanks!
Is Andorra worth the stop?
- 1 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 2 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 3 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 4 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 7 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 8 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 11 London at Xmas
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 14 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 15 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 16 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 17 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 18 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 19 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 20 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 21 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 22 ferry to Harwich
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov