I have a question to all those that have been to Algarve, Portugal and Costa del Sol, Spain.
Are they alike?
We stopped by Costa del Sol when we went to Spain and did not like it at all...condos, crowds, etc. We love Barcelona and Seville...
We're now planning a trip to Portugal and really wonder if it's worth going to Algarve.
The pictures look awesome...
So, should we spend a few days in Algarve? Is it worth the 3.5hr drive from Lisbon? Or are we better off seeing other parts of Portugal?
Thank you for your insights!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Day in Granada
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 4 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Schengen Rule
- 8 Quizz !
- 9 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 10 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 Zurich to Milan trip
- 13 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 14 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 17 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Pay attention to your watches !
- 20 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 21 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 22 Venice/Mestre
- 23 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 a group of old friends traveling to croatia