I have a question to all those that have been to Algarve, Portugal and Costa del Sol, Spain.
Are they alike?
We stopped by Costa del Sol when we went to Spain and did not like it at all...condos, crowds, etc. We love Barcelona and Seville...
We're now planning a trip to Portugal and really wonder if it's worth going to Algarve.
The pictures look awesome...
So, should we spend a few days in Algarve? Is it worth the 3.5hr drive from Lisbon? Or are we better off seeing other parts of Portugal?
Thank you for your insights!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Back from Paris
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 16 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 17 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 18 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 19 Luggage Storage
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days