I have a question to all those that have been to Algarve, Portugal and Costa del Sol, Spain.
Are they alike?
We stopped by Costa del Sol when we went to Spain and did not like it at all...condos, crowds, etc. We love Barcelona and Seville...
We're now planning a trip to Portugal and really wonder if it's worth going to Algarve.
The pictures look awesome...
So, should we spend a few days in Algarve? Is it worth the 3.5hr drive from Lisbon? Or are we better off seeing other parts of Portugal?
Thank you for your insights!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 2 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 3 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 4 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 5 Venice
- 6 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 7 London 2For1 question
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 10 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 11 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 14 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 17 Porto and vicinity
- 18 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 19 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 Norway fjord
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Italy
- 25 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy