I have a question to all those that have been to Algarve, Portugal and Costa del Sol, Spain.
Are they alike?
We stopped by Costa del Sol when we went to Spain and did not like it at all...condos, crowds, etc. We love Barcelona and Seville...
We're now planning a trip to Portugal and really wonder if it's worth going to Algarve.
The pictures look awesome...
So, should we spend a few days in Algarve? Is it worth the 3.5hr drive from Lisbon? Or are we better off seeing other parts of Portugal?
Thank you for your insights!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 CANON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 3 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 4 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 5 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 6 Now to Madrid
- 7 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 8 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 9 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 10 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 11 Sicily: which coast?
- 12 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 13 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 14 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 15 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 16 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 19 3 days solo in London
- 20 Chania
- 21 Edinbrugh
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 25 Studying art in English in venice