Hi! So come June of 2013 my family and I are going to Europe and I was wondering if a week would be enough to visit the main spots of London & Paris. Nothing to much to cherish simply see, few pictures, walk around here and there and that's all. Thanks for any feedback.
Is a week enough to visit London and Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 2 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 3 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 4 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 11 Question on France travel
- 12 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 13 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 14 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 15 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 16 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 20 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 21 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 22 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 23 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 24 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 25 Five nights in Extremadura