Hi! So come June of 2013 my family and I are going to Europe and I was wondering if a week would be enough to visit the main spots of London & Paris. Nothing to much to cherish simply see, few pictures, walk around here and there and that's all. Thanks for any feedback.
Is a week enough to visit London and Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 6 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 10 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 11 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 12 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 15 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 Nice Video about Poland
- 18 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 19 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 20 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 21 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 24 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 25 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?