Hi! So come June of 2013 my family and I are going to Europe and I was wondering if a week would be enough to visit the main spots of London & Paris. Nothing to much to cherish simply see, few pictures, walk around here and there and that's all. Thanks for any feedback.
Is a week enough to visit London and Paris?
- 1 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 2 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 3 Retirement Vacation
- 4 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 5 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 6 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 7 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 8 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 9 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 10 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 13 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 14 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 15 Ordering wine in Paris
- 16 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 17 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 18 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 19 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 20 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 21 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 22 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 23 Foggia Day Trip
- 24 Cinque Terre card and train
- 25 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia