Hi! So come June of 2013 my family and I are going to Europe and I was wondering if a week would be enough to visit the main spots of London & Paris. Nothing to much to cherish simply see, few pictures, walk around here and there and that's all. Thanks for any feedback.
Is a week enough to visit London and Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 First time to Switzerland
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 5 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 6 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 7 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 8 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 9 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 10 Eastern Europe
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 13 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 14 Switzerland help...?
- 15 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 16 Airport ATMs
- 17 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 18 London to Paris by train
- 19 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 20 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 4 weeks in the UK
- 23 Granada
- 24 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?