I am heading over to Europe in a month with a friend and we are trying to work out which option is cheaper. I have read that point to point booked through local sites are better for small trips but if we want to travel from France-Germany-Switzerland-Czech Republic-Netherlands-Belgium and back to France which option would be better?
Is a rail pass better than point to point train tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 3 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 4 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 8 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 9 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 10 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 11 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 12 Five nights in Extremadura
- 13 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 16 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 17 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 18 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 19 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 24 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 25 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep