I am heading over to Europe in a month with a friend and we are trying to work out which option is cheaper. I have read that point to point booked through local sites are better for small trips but if we want to travel from France-Germany-Switzerland-Czech Republic-Netherlands-Belgium and back to France which option would be better?
Is a rail pass better than point to point train tickets?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Channel Islands
- 4 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 5 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 6 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 11 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 12 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 13 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 14 Rome Accommodation
- 15 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 16 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 17 Istanbul hotels
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 19 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 20 TGV and Provence questions
- 21 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 22 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 23 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 24 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June