I am heading over to Europe in a month with a friend and we are trying to work out which option is cheaper. I have read that point to point booked through local sites are better for small trips but if we want to travel from France-Germany-Switzerland-Czech Republic-Netherlands-Belgium and back to France which option would be better?
Is a rail pass better than point to point train tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 2 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 3 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 4 Lake Como transportation questions
- 5 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 6 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 7 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 8 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 11 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 12 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 13 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 14 Cylades Island Hopping
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 17 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 18 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 19 Scuol, Switzerland
- 20 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 21 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 22 Iwango went…to Nice
- 23 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 24 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 25 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review