I am heading over to Europe in a month with a friend and we are trying to work out which option is cheaper. I have read that point to point booked through local sites are better for small trips but if we want to travel from France-Germany-Switzerland-Czech Republic-Netherlands-Belgium and back to France which option would be better?
Is a rail pass better than point to point train tickets?
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 Navigo Decouverte
- 3 What size luggage?
- 4 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 5 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 6 Travel in Spain
- 7 I Need To Vent!
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 10 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 11 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 Don't slight Bruges
- 14 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 15 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 16 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 17 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 18 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 19 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 20 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 21 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 24 Please help with 4 day itinerary!!
- 25 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS