Myself and my partner will be traveling for around 45 days (backpacking mainly). We will be traveling by train from city center to city center. Is this Itinerary doable? We are both young, and have plenty of stamina, of course we wish we had all the time in the world, however this is our last real opportunity to travel, so we want to see all we can. All help appreciated. Here we go.
Day 1 - Arrive in Brussels
3. Afternoon train to Brugge
4. Day in Brugge
5. Train to Amsterdam
8. Travel to Berlin
12. Travel to Prague
15. Travel to Vienna (we may choose Salzburg)
16-17. Vienna (or Salzburg, or split between the two)
18. Travel to Munich
20. Travel to Venice
29. Travel to Florence
32. Travel to Bern (day trip)
33. Lucerne (arrive early)
34. Travel to Paris
40. Travel to London
46. Fly Home
Any suggestions? The travel days will differ in length and give us some time in various cities. Also is there some we should shorten to lengthen others, or a city we should swap out? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 4 Budapest in December 2017
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 8 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 16 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Acropolis Athens
- 19 5 Days in Switzerland
- 20 6-7 Days in France
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 24 Getting to Bolivia
- 25 Dresden: How Many Nights?