Myself and my partner will be traveling for around 45 days (backpacking mainly). We will be traveling by train from city center to city center. Is this Itinerary doable? We are both young, and have plenty of stamina, of course we wish we had all the time in the world, however this is our last real opportunity to travel, so we want to see all we can. All help appreciated. Here we go.
Day 1 - Arrive in Brussels
3. Afternoon train to Brugge
4. Day in Brugge
5. Train to Amsterdam
8. Travel to Berlin
12. Travel to Prague
15. Travel to Vienna (we may choose Salzburg)
16-17. Vienna (or Salzburg, or split between the two)
18. Travel to Munich
20. Travel to Venice
29. Travel to Florence
32. Travel to Bern (day trip)
33. Lucerne (arrive early)
34. Travel to Paris
40. Travel to London
46. Fly Home
Any suggestions? The travel days will differ in length and give us some time in various cities. Also is there some we should shorten to lengthen others, or a city we should swap out? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 PARIS
- 4 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 5 Dublin Luggage storage
- 6 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 7 Any reviews on Fires de Sant Narcis, Girona?
- 8 Airline to Rome
- 9 First Solo Adventure
- 10 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 11 Towns around Lucca
- 12 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 13 Spain: train/rental car help
- 14 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 17 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 18 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 19 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 20 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 21 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 22 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 23 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 24 Georgia in 4 days
- 25 Trains in Italy