Myself and my partner will be traveling for around 45 days (backpacking mainly). We will be traveling by train from city center to city center. Is this Itinerary doable? We are both young, and have plenty of stamina, of course we wish we had all the time in the world, however this is our last real opportunity to travel, so we want to see all we can. All help appreciated. Here we go.
Day 1 - Arrive in Brussels
3. Afternoon train to Brugge
4. Day in Brugge
5. Train to Amsterdam
8. Travel to Berlin
12. Travel to Prague
15. Travel to Vienna (we may choose Salzburg)
16-17. Vienna (or Salzburg, or split between the two)
18. Travel to Munich
20. Travel to Venice
29. Travel to Florence
32. Travel to Bern (day trip)
33. Lucerne (arrive early)
34. Travel to Paris
40. Travel to London
46. Fly Home
Any suggestions? The travel days will differ in length and give us some time in various cities. Also is there some we should shorten to lengthen others, or a city we should swap out? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Campervan in Croatia
- 6 Greek Islands (small)
- 7 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 8 Cell Phone Question
- 9 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 10 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 11 K-Day
- 12 UK Visa Help
- 13 Skye to Edinburgh
- 14 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 15 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 16 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 17 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 18 Spain in December
- 19 advance tickets?
- 20 Help required with Itinerary
- 21 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 22 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 23 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?