Myself and my partner will be traveling for around 45 days (backpacking mainly). We will be traveling by train from city center to city center. Is this Itinerary doable? We are both young, and have plenty of stamina, of course we wish we had all the time in the world, however this is our last real opportunity to travel, so we want to see all we can. All help appreciated. Here we go.
Day 1 - Arrive in Brussels
3. Afternoon train to Brugge
4. Day in Brugge
5. Train to Amsterdam
8. Travel to Berlin
12. Travel to Prague
15. Travel to Vienna (we may choose Salzburg)
16-17. Vienna (or Salzburg, or split between the two)
18. Travel to Munich
20. Travel to Venice
29. Travel to Florence
32. Travel to Bern (day trip)
33. Lucerne (arrive early)
34. Travel to Paris
40. Travel to London
46. Fly Home
Any suggestions? The travel days will differ in length and give us some time in various cities. Also is there some we should shorten to lengthen others, or a city we should swap out? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 3 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 5 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 6 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 7 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 8 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 9 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 10 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 11 WWI Battlefields
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 14 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 15 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 19 Reaching the Lake District
- 20 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 21 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 22 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 23 My special places in Europe
- 24 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 25 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope