I will be flying into CDG on a non-stop Delta flight from the US on a Wednesday in August arriving at 11am. This portion was booked as a ff ticket. I am purchasing a separate connecting flight from CDG to Nice that same day on Airfrance. Even though the two airlines are partners, I am not certain that I will be able to book my luggage all the way through to Nice.
I would prefer to book a 1pm flight to Nice on Airfrance rather than the next available flight at 3:55pm, but I am unsure about the 2 hour window being enough time to clear customs and change gates. When I put a mock itinerary into Delta's system they book the connection at 1pm. However, since my tickets are separate neither airline is responsible for rebooking me if I miss the connection for any reason.
Thoughts? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: train/rental car help
- 2 Budapest Card
- 3 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 4 UK in May and June
- 5 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 6 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 7 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 8 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 11 Bath/Cotswolds
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 14 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 15 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Italy travel plan help
- 20 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport