I will be flying into CDG on a non-stop Delta flight from the US on a Wednesday in August arriving at 11am. This portion was booked as a ff ticket. I am purchasing a separate connecting flight from CDG to Nice that same day on Airfrance. Even though the two airlines are partners, I am not certain that I will be able to book my luggage all the way through to Nice.
I would prefer to book a 1pm flight to Nice on Airfrance rather than the next available flight at 3:55pm, but I am unsure about the 2 hour window being enough time to clear customs and change gates. When I put a mock itinerary into Delta's system they book the connection at 1pm. However, since my tickets are separate neither airline is responsible for rebooking me if I miss the connection for any reason.
Thoughts? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 2 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 3 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 4 Meteora for older folk
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Athens
- 9 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 10 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Germany train help!
- 15 Spain in July
- 16 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 17 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 18 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 19 Train help for Prague
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary