I will be flying into CDG on a non-stop Delta flight from the US on a Wednesday in August arriving at 11am. This portion was booked as a ff ticket. I am purchasing a separate connecting flight from CDG to Nice that same day on Airfrance. Even though the two airlines are partners, I am not certain that I will be able to book my luggage all the way through to Nice.
I would prefer to book a 1pm flight to Nice on Airfrance rather than the next available flight at 3:55pm, but I am unsure about the 2 hour window being enough time to clear customs and change gates. When I put a mock itinerary into Delta's system they book the connection at 1pm. However, since my tickets are separate neither airline is responsible for rebooking me if I miss the connection for any reason.
Thoughts? Thank you!
Is a 2 hour connection long enough in Paris at CDG?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 3 UK for 12 days !
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 7 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 8 London hotel
- 9 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 12 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 13 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 hotels in Seville
- 19 London tube
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 22 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 23 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 24 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 25 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?