I will be flying into CDG on a non-stop Delta flight from the US on a Wednesday in August arriving at 11am. This portion was booked as a ff ticket. I am purchasing a separate connecting flight from CDG to Nice that same day on Airfrance. Even though the two airlines are partners, I am not certain that I will be able to book my luggage all the way through to Nice.
I would prefer to book a 1pm flight to Nice on Airfrance rather than the next available flight at 3:55pm, but I am unsure about the 2 hour window being enough time to clear customs and change gates. When I put a mock itinerary into Delta's system they book the connection at 1pm. However, since my tickets are separate neither airline is responsible for rebooking me if I miss the connection for any reason.
Thoughts? Thank you!
Is a 2 hour connection long enough in Paris at CDG?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 First time Ireland trip
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 5 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 8 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 14 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 15 22 year olds in Europe
- 16 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 17 Granada
- 18 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 19 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 20 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 21 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 22 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy