I will be flying into CDG on a non-stop Delta flight from the US on a Wednesday in August arriving at 11am. This portion was booked as a ff ticket. I am purchasing a separate connecting flight from CDG to Nice that same day on Airfrance. Even though the two airlines are partners, I am not certain that I will be able to book my luggage all the way through to Nice.
I would prefer to book a 1pm flight to Nice on Airfrance rather than the next available flight at 3:55pm, but I am unsure about the 2 hour window being enough time to clear customs and change gates. When I put a mock itinerary into Delta's system they book the connection at 1pm. However, since my tickets are separate neither airline is responsible for rebooking me if I miss the connection for any reason.
Thoughts? Thank you!
Is a 2 hour connection long enough in Paris at CDG?
- 1 What is the best food in France?
- 2 Where to stay in London in July
- 3 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 4 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 5 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 6 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 9 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 10 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 11 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 12 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 13 ferry to Harwich
- 14 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 15 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Berlin Hotels
- 18 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 19 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 20 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 23 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 24 Tennyson Home
- 25 Istanbul Hotels