I will be flying into CDG on a non-stop Delta flight from the US on a Wednesday in August arriving at 11am. This portion was booked as a ff ticket. I am purchasing a separate connecting flight from CDG to Nice that same day on Airfrance. Even though the two airlines are partners, I am not certain that I will be able to book my luggage all the way through to Nice.
I would prefer to book a 1pm flight to Nice on Airfrance rather than the next available flight at 3:55pm, but I am unsure about the 2 hour window being enough time to clear customs and change gates. When I put a mock itinerary into Delta's system they book the connection at 1pm. However, since my tickets are separate neither airline is responsible for rebooking me if I miss the connection for any reason.
Thoughts? Thank you!
Is a 2 hour connection long enough in Paris at CDG?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 2 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 3 Train tickets France and Spain
- 4 buying souviners and art
- 5 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 6 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 7 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 8 Travel services for Spain
- 9 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 12 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 13 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 14 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 15 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 16 Napoli logistics
- 17 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 18 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 19 Italy food budget
- 20 Tax refund in France
- 21 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 22 Positano in high season???
- 23 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 24 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 25 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!