I will be flying into CDG on a non-stop Delta flight from the US on a Wednesday in August arriving at 11am. This portion was booked as a ff ticket. I am purchasing a separate connecting flight from CDG to Nice that same day on Airfrance. Even though the two airlines are partners, I am not certain that I will be able to book my luggage all the way through to Nice.
I would prefer to book a 1pm flight to Nice on Airfrance rather than the next available flight at 3:55pm, but I am unsure about the 2 hour window being enough time to clear customs and change gates. When I put a mock itinerary into Delta's system they book the connection at 1pm. However, since my tickets are separate neither airline is responsible for rebooking me if I miss the connection for any reason.
Thoughts? Thank you!
Is a 2 hour connection long enough in Paris at CDG?
- 1 Prague Itinerary
- 2 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 3 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 4 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 5 Granada on Sunday
- 6 Four Days in Seville
- 7 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 8 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 9 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 10 Home base in Provence in July
- 11 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 14 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 15 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 16 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 17 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 18 Northern Italy
- 19 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 20 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 21 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 22 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 23 Best area for wine and which one?
- 24 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 25 Four days to wander France???