I will be flying into CDG on a non-stop Delta flight from the US on a Wednesday in August arriving at 11am. This portion was booked as a ff ticket. I am purchasing a separate connecting flight from CDG to Nice that same day on Airfrance. Even though the two airlines are partners, I am not certain that I will be able to book my luggage all the way through to Nice.
I would prefer to book a 1pm flight to Nice on Airfrance rather than the next available flight at 3:55pm, but I am unsure about the 2 hour window being enough time to clear customs and change gates. When I put a mock itinerary into Delta's system they book the connection at 1pm. However, since my tickets are separate neither airline is responsible for rebooking me if I miss the connection for any reason.
Thoughts? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 4 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 7 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 8 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 9 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 10 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 11 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 12 Stroller in Europe
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 15 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 16 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 17 Car rental leaving Rome
- 18 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 19 Why Not Helsinki?
- 20 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 21 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 22 Transportation from Malpensa to Stresa
- 23 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 24 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 25 London Travelcard vs oyster card