I will be flying into CDG on a non-stop Delta flight from the US on a Wednesday in August arriving at 11am. This portion was booked as a ff ticket. I am purchasing a separate connecting flight from CDG to Nice that same day on Airfrance. Even though the two airlines are partners, I am not certain that I will be able to book my luggage all the way through to Nice.
I would prefer to book a 1pm flight to Nice on Airfrance rather than the next available flight at 3:55pm, but I am unsure about the 2 hour window being enough time to clear customs and change gates. When I put a mock itinerary into Delta's system they book the connection at 1pm. However, since my tickets are separate neither airline is responsible for rebooking me if I miss the connection for any reason.
Thoughts? Thank you!
Is a 2 hour connection long enough in Paris at CDG?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 train to Vernon France
- 3 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 6 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 15 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 19 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 nearby cities to london
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 7 days in Greece