I will be flying into CDG on a non-stop Delta flight from the US on a Wednesday in August arriving at 11am. This portion was booked as a ff ticket. I am purchasing a separate connecting flight from CDG to Nice that same day on Airfrance. Even though the two airlines are partners, I am not certain that I will be able to book my luggage all the way through to Nice.
I would prefer to book a 1pm flight to Nice on Airfrance rather than the next available flight at 3:55pm, but I am unsure about the 2 hour window being enough time to clear customs and change gates. When I put a mock itinerary into Delta's system they book the connection at 1pm. However, since my tickets are separate neither airline is responsible for rebooking me if I miss the connection for any reason.
Thoughts? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CHARTER@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre24/7
- 2 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 7 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 10 London with Teens Trip Report
- 11 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 12 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 13 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 16 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 17 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 18 Madrird and Seville
- 19 Greece
- 20 Ludwig Castles
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 23 Lake Como AREA questions
- 24 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?