I will be flying into CDG on a non-stop Delta flight from the US on a Wednesday in August arriving at 11am. This portion was booked as a ff ticket. I am purchasing a separate connecting flight from CDG to Nice that same day on Airfrance. Even though the two airlines are partners, I am not certain that I will be able to book my luggage all the way through to Nice.
I would prefer to book a 1pm flight to Nice on Airfrance rather than the next available flight at 3:55pm, but I am unsure about the 2 hour window being enough time to clear customs and change gates. When I put a mock itinerary into Delta's system they book the connection at 1pm. However, since my tickets are separate neither airline is responsible for rebooking me if I miss the connection for any reason.
Thoughts? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 7 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 8 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 9 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 10 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 11 Driving in Italy?
- 12 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 13 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 14 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 15 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 16 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 Granada to Madrid
- 19 Croatia
- 20 Croatia trip Planning
- 21 Norway -Trips
- 22 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 23 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 24 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 25 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?