I will be flying into CDG on a non-stop Delta flight from the US on a Wednesday in August arriving at 11am. This portion was booked as a ff ticket. I am purchasing a separate connecting flight from CDG to Nice that same day on Airfrance. Even though the two airlines are partners, I am not certain that I will be able to book my luggage all the way through to Nice.
I would prefer to book a 1pm flight to Nice on Airfrance rather than the next available flight at 3:55pm, but I am unsure about the 2 hour window being enough time to clear customs and change gates. When I put a mock itinerary into Delta's system they book the connection at 1pm. However, since my tickets are separate neither airline is responsible for rebooking me if I miss the connection for any reason.
Thoughts? Thank you!
Is a 2 hour connection long enough in Paris at CDG?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 2 Expat area's in France
- 3 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 4 Aaah...Umbria!
- 5 Sorrento Advice Please
- 6 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 7 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 8 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 11 Do I need train tix in advance
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 14 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 15 Cyprus photo gallery
- 16 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 17 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 18 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 19 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 20 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 21 Schengen rule made easy
- 22 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 23 Need help with itinerary
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 7 days in London in Dec with family