I will be flying into CDG on a non-stop Delta flight from the US on a Wednesday in August arriving at 11am. This portion was booked as a ff ticket. I am purchasing a separate connecting flight from CDG to Nice that same day on Airfrance. Even though the two airlines are partners, I am not certain that I will be able to book my luggage all the way through to Nice.
I would prefer to book a 1pm flight to Nice on Airfrance rather than the next available flight at 3:55pm, but I am unsure about the 2 hour window being enough time to clear customs and change gates. When I put a mock itinerary into Delta's system they book the connection at 1pm. However, since my tickets are separate neither airline is responsible for rebooking me if I miss the connection for any reason.
Thoughts? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netflix and Hulu
- 2 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 3 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 4 Dinge B&B
- 5 Amsterdam B&B
- 6 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 7 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 8 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 9 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 10 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 11 Como or Bellagio
- 12 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 13 Amalfi and Rome
- 14 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 15 What do pack for Ireland?
- 16 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 First time in Greece
- 19 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 20 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 21 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 22 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 23 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 24 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 25 Winter Western Europe Tour