I will be flying into CDG on a non-stop Delta flight from the US on a Wednesday in August arriving at 11am. This portion was booked as a ff ticket. I am purchasing a separate connecting flight from CDG to Nice that same day on Airfrance. Even though the two airlines are partners, I am not certain that I will be able to book my luggage all the way through to Nice.
I would prefer to book a 1pm flight to Nice on Airfrance rather than the next available flight at 3:55pm, but I am unsure about the 2 hour window being enough time to clear customs and change gates. When I put a mock itinerary into Delta's system they book the connection at 1pm. However, since my tickets are separate neither airline is responsible for rebooking me if I miss the connection for any reason.
Thoughts? Thank you!
Is a 2 hour connection long enough in Paris at CDG?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds first time
- 2 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 3 Cornwall or Paris?
- 4 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 5 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 6 Latest Itinerary
- 7 Bella to Rome
- 8 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 9 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 10 Transportation options from Granada Airport to the Alhambra.
- 11 Two Month Europe Trip
- 12 The east coast of Italy
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 What will happen to my ff trip to Italy if Lufthansa strikes?
- 15 First Trip to Europe
- 16 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 17 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 So… anyone shop in BOLOGNA recently?
- 20 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 21 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 22 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 23 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 24 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 25 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings