I will be flying into CDG on a non-stop Delta flight from the US on a Wednesday in August arriving at 11am. This portion was booked as a ff ticket. I am purchasing a separate connecting flight from CDG to Nice that same day on Airfrance. Even though the two airlines are partners, I am not certain that I will be able to book my luggage all the way through to Nice.
I would prefer to book a 1pm flight to Nice on Airfrance rather than the next available flight at 3:55pm, but I am unsure about the 2 hour window being enough time to clear customs and change gates. When I put a mock itinerary into Delta's system they book the connection at 1pm. However, since my tickets are separate neither airline is responsible for rebooking me if I miss the connection for any reason.
Thoughts? Thank you!
Is a 2 hour connection long enough in Paris at CDG?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 3 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 4 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 10 London visit
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 18 Lofoten ferry
- 19 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 22 Italian cooking classes
- 23 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 24 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 25 Fjords, How To?