I will be flying into CDG on a non-stop Delta flight from the US on a Wednesday in August arriving at 11am. This portion was booked as a ff ticket. I am purchasing a separate connecting flight from CDG to Nice that same day on Airfrance. Even though the two airlines are partners, I am not certain that I will be able to book my luggage all the way through to Nice.
I would prefer to book a 1pm flight to Nice on Airfrance rather than the next available flight at 3:55pm, but I am unsure about the 2 hour window being enough time to clear customs and change gates. When I put a mock itinerary into Delta's system they book the connection at 1pm. However, since my tickets are separate neither airline is responsible for rebooking me if I miss the connection for any reason.
Thoughts? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정통카지노☣〔 《 MFD823。ｃｏｍ 》 〕☣정통카지노사이트
- 2 Weekly Markets Lake District and Dales
- 3 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 4 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 5 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 6 Vienna restaurants?
- 7 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 8 Italian trains on Sunday
- 9 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 10 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 11 Driving time from Hvar to Sucuraj
- 12 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 13 Corsica and Sardinia
- 14 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please
- 15 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 16 My summer in Paris
- 17 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 18 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 19 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 20 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 21 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 22 Sweden- and another thing
- 23 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 24 Amsterdam and beyond
- 25 Puglia and Matera