Thanks for all your help with our Spain trip so far! I have had to totally reroute the order of our trip as we are now meeting up with relatives from Europe for a few days.
This has forced our day at the Alhambra to be on a busy Sunday (National Day weekend.) The best availability seems to be at 8:30 am for the Nasrid Palaces, or the afternoon (which I am told to avoid since Sunday afternoons are also free for Granada residents.)
My question--will we really be able to get to the Nasrid Palace by 8:30 if the gates don't open until 8 and I have to print/pickup my pre-paid tickets? All the guides say get there an hour ahead (can't if gates don't open!) and many guides say the machines don't work with American cards. Plus we will want to rent audio guides.
Please advise. Don't want to order and screw it up.
We may also be able to go to the Palace at noon.
Thanks so much! Hax
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 3 Bandol port of call
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 6 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 7 August
- 8 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 9 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 10 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 11 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 12 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 13 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 14 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 15 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 16 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 17 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 18 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 19 Shopping in Paris
- 20 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 21 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 23 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 24 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 25 Switzerland in 8 days
Is 8:30 Nasrid Palace at Alhambra doable without preprinted tickets?