Thanks for all your help with our Spain trip so far! I have had to totally reroute the order of our trip as we are now meeting up with relatives from Europe for a few days.
This has forced our day at the Alhambra to be on a busy Sunday (National Day weekend.) The best availability seems to be at 8:30 am for the Nasrid Palaces, or the afternoon (which I am told to avoid since Sunday afternoons are also free for Granada residents.)
My question--will we really be able to get to the Nasrid Palace by 8:30 if the gates don't open until 8 and I have to print/pickup my pre-paid tickets? All the guides say get there an hour ahead (can't if gates don't open!) and many guides say the machines don't work with American cards. Plus we will want to rent audio guides.
Please advise. Don't want to order and screw it up.
We may also be able to go to the Palace at noon.
Thanks so much! Hax
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to venice
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 7 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 8 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 help with Italy itinerary
- 11 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 12 Praiano
- 13 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 14 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 15 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 16 Chamonix to Paris
- 17 Rome-Itinerary
- 18 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 19 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 20 Scotland and London 21 days
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 23 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 24 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 25 Ireland itinerary help please
Is 8:30 Nasrid Palace at Alhambra doable without preprinted tickets?