Thanks for all your help with our Spain trip so far! I have had to totally reroute the order of our trip as we are now meeting up with relatives from Europe for a few days.
This has forced our day at the Alhambra to be on a busy Sunday (National Day weekend.) The best availability seems to be at 8:30 am for the Nasrid Palaces, or the afternoon (which I am told to avoid since Sunday afternoons are also free for Granada residents.)
My question--will we really be able to get to the Nasrid Palace by 8:30 if the gates don't open until 8 and I have to print/pickup my pre-paid tickets? All the guides say get there an hour ahead (can't if gates don't open!) and many guides say the machines don't work with American cards. Plus we will want to rent audio guides.
Please advise. Don't want to order and screw it up.
We may also be able to go to the Palace at noon.
Thanks so much! Hax
Is 8:30 Nasrid Palace at Alhambra doable without preprinted tickets?
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 3 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 4 Greek islands from Turkey
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 7 Italian Lakes gardens
- 8 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 9 First time traveler to Ireland
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Dresden Train Station
- 15 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 16 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Novels set in Greece
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 21 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 24 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?