Thanks for all your help with our Spain trip so far! I have had to totally reroute the order of our trip as we are now meeting up with relatives from Europe for a few days.
This has forced our day at the Alhambra to be on a busy Sunday (National Day weekend.) The best availability seems to be at 8:30 am for the Nasrid Palaces, or the afternoon (which I am told to avoid since Sunday afternoons are also free for Granada residents.)
My question--will we really be able to get to the Nasrid Palace by 8:30 if the gates don't open until 8 and I have to print/pickup my pre-paid tickets? All the guides say get there an hour ahead (can't if gates don't open!) and many guides say the machines don't work with American cards. Plus we will want to rent audio guides.
Please advise. Don't want to order and screw it up.
We may also be able to go to the Palace at noon.
Thanks so much! Hax
Is 8:30 Nasrid Palace at Alhambra doable without preprinted tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 2 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 3 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 American Express
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 9 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 10 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 13 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 24 Story of the German Christmas star
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015