Thanks for all your help with our Spain trip so far! I have had to totally reroute the order of our trip as we are now meeting up with relatives from Europe for a few days.
This has forced our day at the Alhambra to be on a busy Sunday (National Day weekend.) The best availability seems to be at 8:30 am for the Nasrid Palaces, or the afternoon (which I am told to avoid since Sunday afternoons are also free for Granada residents.)
My question--will we really be able to get to the Nasrid Palace by 8:30 if the gates don't open until 8 and I have to print/pickup my pre-paid tickets? All the guides say get there an hour ahead (can't if gates don't open!) and many guides say the machines don't work with American cards. Plus we will want to rent audio guides.
Please advise. Don't want to order and screw it up.
We may also be able to go to the Palace at noon.
Thanks so much! Hax
Is 8:30 Nasrid Palace at Alhambra doable without preprinted tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 I dream of Europe
- 3 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 4 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 5 London Trip Travel
- 6 Can you answer this poll on spiritual tourism ?
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 9 Itinerary 20 days
- 10 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 11 Cotswold Churches
- 12 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 13 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 14 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 15 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 16 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 17 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 18 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 19 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 20 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 21 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 22 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 23 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 24 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 25 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain