Thanks for all your help with our Spain trip so far! I have had to totally reroute the order of our trip as we are now meeting up with relatives from Europe for a few days.
This has forced our day at the Alhambra to be on a busy Sunday (National Day weekend.) The best availability seems to be at 8:30 am for the Nasrid Palaces, or the afternoon (which I am told to avoid since Sunday afternoons are also free for Granada residents.)
My question--will we really be able to get to the Nasrid Palace by 8:30 if the gates don't open until 8 and I have to print/pickup my pre-paid tickets? All the guides say get there an hour ahead (can't if gates don't open!) and many guides say the machines don't work with American cards. Plus we will want to rent audio guides.
Please advise. Don't want to order and screw it up.
We may also be able to go to the Palace at noon.
Thanks so much! Hax
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 2 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 3 London Itinerary and Questions
- 4 MiFi in Italy
- 5 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 8 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 9 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 10 Barcelona completely overrated
- 11 French lavender and cottages
- 12 What Greek islands should I visit
- 13 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 14 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 15 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 16 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 17 Ravello to Paestum
- 18 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 22 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 23 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 24 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016
Is 8:30 Nasrid Palace at Alhambra doable without preprinted tickets?