Thanks for all your help with our Spain trip so far! I have had to totally reroute the order of our trip as we are now meeting up with relatives from Europe for a few days.
This has forced our day at the Alhambra to be on a busy Sunday (National Day weekend.) The best availability seems to be at 8:30 am for the Nasrid Palaces, or the afternoon (which I am told to avoid since Sunday afternoons are also free for Granada residents.)
My question--will we really be able to get to the Nasrid Palace by 8:30 if the gates don't open until 8 and I have to print/pickup my pre-paid tickets? All the guides say get there an hour ahead (can't if gates don't open!) and many guides say the machines don't work with American cards. Plus we will want to rent audio guides.
Please advise. Don't want to order and screw it up.
We may also be able to go to the Palace at noon.
Thanks so much! Hax
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 2 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 3 Dover queues
- 4 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 5 Puglia
- 6 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 7 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 8 Itinerary help please!
- 9 AVE train tickets questions.
- 10 Manchester on derby weekend
- 11 Naples or Genoa
- 12 Visiting the Black Forest
- 13 Barcelona to Morocco
- 14 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 18 Car hire
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 21 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 22 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 23 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 24 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 25 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
Is 8:30 Nasrid Palace at Alhambra doable without preprinted tickets?