Thanks for all your help with our Spain trip so far! I have had to totally reroute the order of our trip as we are now meeting up with relatives from Europe for a few days.
This has forced our day at the Alhambra to be on a busy Sunday (National Day weekend.) The best availability seems to be at 8:30 am for the Nasrid Palaces, or the afternoon (which I am told to avoid since Sunday afternoons are also free for Granada residents.)
My question--will we really be able to get to the Nasrid Palace by 8:30 if the gates don't open until 8 and I have to print/pickup my pre-paid tickets? All the guides say get there an hour ahead (can't if gates don't open!) and many guides say the machines don't work with American cards. Plus we will want to rent audio guides.
Please advise. Don't want to order and screw it up.
We may also be able to go to the Palace at noon.
Thanks so much! Hax
Is 8:30 Nasrid Palace at Alhambra doable without preprinted tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 Dublin Tour Companies
- 4 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 9 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 14 Stay near Paris
- 15 Pronunciation
- 16 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 17 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 18 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 19 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 22 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 23 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 24 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 25 Sweden & Denmark Itinerary Advice