I am looking at flying into London for 7 days for my birthday. Will that be enough time to see the city and go to Amsterdam ? I enjoy eating, shopping, seeing the scenery, listening to music and dancing. Could anyone help me in those areas , so I can put an itinerary together. Also, what part of the city should I book my hotel? What airport do I fly into , this is my first time overseas. Thanks for your help.
Is 7 days in London enough time ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air pollution in Paris
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 France, Italy and Greec
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 Rome---August and September
- 6 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 Dinner cruise in Paris
- 11 Help With Vienna
- 12 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 13 Amazing customer services, i rented a 3g wi-fi device IUGO GADGETS FOR RENT
- 14 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 15 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 16 South of France November Trip Report
- 17 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 21 20 days in Germany
- 22 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 23 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014