I am looking at flying into London for 7 days for my birthday. Will that be enough time to see the city and go to Amsterdam ? I enjoy eating, shopping, seeing the scenery, listening to music and dancing. Could anyone help me in those areas , so I can put an itinerary together. Also, what part of the city should I book my hotel? What airport do I fly into , this is my first time overseas. Thanks for your help.
Is 7 days in London enough time ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 2 German Wings
- 3 Sea side in Italy
- 4 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 5 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 6 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 7 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 8 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 9 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 10 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 11 Our first trip to Europe
- 12 Booking Engines You trust?
- 13 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 16 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 17 Using Obb website
- 18 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 19 Milan underground
- 20 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 21 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!
- 22 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 23 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 24 Budapest Favorites
- 25 Northern Italy Agriturismo, Activities, Cooking School