I am looking at flying into London for 7 days for my birthday. Will that be enough time to see the city and go to Amsterdam ? I enjoy eating, shopping, seeing the scenery, listening to music and dancing. Could anyone help me in those areas , so I can put an itinerary together. Also, what part of the city should I book my hotel? What airport do I fly into , this is my first time overseas. Thanks for your help.
Is 7 days in London enough time ?
- 1 London at Xmas
- 2 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 3 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 4 Almalfi in Late March??
- 5 Taxi Paris to Versailles
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 8 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 9 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 10 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 11 French Riviera Overview
- 12 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 13 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 14 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 15 Foggia Day Trip
- 16 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 17 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 18 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 19 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 20 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 21 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 22 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 23 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 24 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 25 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome