I am traveling with my spouse in a week and we have all our airfare, hotel, activities prepaid and wanted to know how much to carry for food, fine dining and spending as well as a VIP car service which is 800euros while we are there. So less the car service we will have 4700euros
At least one meal a day is also prepaid for....
Is 5,000.00euros good for 1 week in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 2 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 3 Help with France itinerary
- 4 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 5 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 8 ITALO trains need help
- 9 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 10 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 11 Cornwall or Paris?
- 12 plug adapters ITALY
- 13 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 14 German Rail Twin Pass
- 15 How much luggage?????
- 16 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 17 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 18 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 19 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 20 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 21 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 22 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 23 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 24 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 25 Paris in black and white