My fiance and I are planning to take our chances with the crowds, the heat and everything else and spend 6 days of our two week honeymoon in Greece in early August. Originally, we'd planned to do 2 nights in Mykonos and 3 in Santorini but with all that's going on, we're thinking it's best not to press our luck with transportation, etc. and stick to Santorini for 5 nights. Plus, if we're going to get stuck somewhere, we're thinking Santorini's the place to be! My question though is whether there's enough to do for 6 days. It looks like day tripping from Santorini is a hassle and although we love a great pool and a view, we don't want to be bored out of our minds after 3 nights. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. Should we add Mykonos back into the mix? Many thanks!
Is 5 nights in Santorini too much??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Itinerary
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 4 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 5 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 6 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 7 Hey Fodor's
- 8 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 We have no idea where to go!
- 11 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 12 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 13 Paris apartment choices?
- 14 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 15 Norway 2014
- 16 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 17 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 18 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 21 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 22 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 23 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 paris apartment opinion airbnb