My fiance and I are planning to take our chances with the crowds, the heat and everything else and spend 6 days of our two week honeymoon in Greece in early August. Originally, we'd planned to do 2 nights in Mykonos and 3 in Santorini but with all that's going on, we're thinking it's best not to press our luck with transportation, etc. and stick to Santorini for 5 nights. Plus, if we're going to get stuck somewhere, we're thinking Santorini's the place to be! My question though is whether there's enough to do for 6 days. It looks like day tripping from Santorini is a hassle and although we love a great pool and a view, we don't want to be bored out of our minds after 3 nights. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. Should we add Mykonos back into the mix? Many thanks!
Is 5 nights in Santorini too much??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France,Spain,Italy
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 8 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Scotland November 2015
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Schengen Visa Rules
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015