We'll be arriving from KUL to London Heathrow on 21/12/2016 estimated arrival Terminal 4 at 16:15pm. We need to catch another flight to Geneva at 19:30pm (last flight of the day) at Terminal 2 on same day.
Question here, will we be able to catch the next flight on time collecting our 2 luggage, going through immigration, train T4 to T2 & check in & drop baggage?
Should we stay 1 night at airport hotel and take the first flight 7am on 22/12/2016 to Geneva instead?
We have booked the ticket from KUL-London Heathrow first and decided to explore Swiss since we don't want to stay longer in London. If we have planned to stay in Swiss earlier we have already booked KUL/SG-Geneva instead.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Read Info@>>http://wellnessfeeds.com/zko-skin-cream/
- 2 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 3 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 4 Borghese Gallery Question
- 5 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 6 Sicily help
- 7 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 8 Italy Vacation
- 9 Stu Tower
- 10 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 11 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 14 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 18 Germany or Sweden
- 19 Cork questions
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 22 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 23 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 24 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 25 Spain: train/rental car help
Is 3 hours enough to catch other flight from Heathrow T4 to T2?