We'll be arriving from KUL to London Heathrow on 21/12/2016 estimated arrival Terminal 4 at 16:15pm. We need to catch another flight to Geneva at 19:30pm (last flight of the day) at Terminal 2 on same day.
Question here, will we be able to catch the next flight on time collecting our 2 luggage, going through immigration, train T4 to T2 & check in & drop baggage?
Should we stay 1 night at airport hotel and take the first flight 7am on 22/12/2016 to Geneva instead?
We have booked the ticket from KUL-London Heathrow first and decided to explore Swiss since we don't want to stay longer in London. If we have planned to stay in Swiss earlier we have already booked KUL/SG-Geneva instead.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 3 Need Information about French Alps
- 4 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 5 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 6 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 7 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 10 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 13 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 16 Uffizi Phone Number
- 17 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
Is 3 hours enough to catch other flight from Heathrow T4 to T2?