We'll be arriving from KUL to London Heathrow on 21/12/2016 estimated arrival Terminal 4 at 16:15pm. We need to catch another flight to Geneva at 19:30pm (last flight of the day) at Terminal 2 on same day.
Question here, will we be able to catch the next flight on time collecting our 2 luggage, going through immigration, train T4 to T2 & check in & drop baggage?
Should we stay 1 night at airport hotel and take the first flight 7am on 22/12/2016 to Geneva instead?
We have booked the ticket from KUL-London Heathrow first and decided to explore Swiss since we don't want to stay longer in London. If we have planned to stay in Swiss earlier we have already booked KUL/SG-Geneva instead.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://bodypotency.com/testx-core/
- 2 Guide in Russia
- 3 travel fan 220v?
- 4 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 6 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 First Trip to Paris
- 9 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 10 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 11 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 12 Train travel
- 13 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 14 B&Bs in Ireland
- 15 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 16 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 17 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 18 WWI Battlefields
- 19 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 25 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
Is 3 hours enough to catch other flight from Heathrow T4 to T2?