Does anyone have a recommendations for a stay on a working farm, preferably sheep? Short notice trip, we're hoping to be there in a couple of weeks. Willing to travel any where.
Irish working farm stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 8 full days in Rome
- 5 Venice in July?
- 6 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 7 Advice on best locations for Hotels in Santorini & Mykonos
- 8 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 9 Greece trip with daughters
- 10 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 11 Can You Get To Bath From Gatwick Airport Without Going To London?
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 14 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 15 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 16 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 19 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 20 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Family Summer Trip in July to London then Paris and then need suggestions!
- 23 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 24 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 25 tour guides in rome