Does anyone have a recommendations for a stay on a working farm, preferably sheep? Short notice trip, we're hoping to be there in a couple of weeks. Willing to travel any where.
Irish working farm stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 2 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 3 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 4 Europe in winter
- 5 Best day trips from Paris
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 11 Bodrum to instanbul
- 12 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 13 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 14 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 15 Questions About Croatia
- 16 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 17 Scottish Passport
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 20 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 23 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 24 See You In Minsk
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?