I am planning my first 2-week trip to Ireland and am considering using Irish Tourism as my booking agent to secure a car rental and accomodations. Has anyone had experience with this service? It's my understanding I submit a budget amount and they choose the B&B, Manor, hotel, etc. within my budget range. My concern is that I don't know anything about the B&B, Manor, hotel, etc. I appreciate any advice or assistance.
- 1 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 2 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 5 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 6 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 7 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 8 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 9 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 10 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 11 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 12 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 13 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 14 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 15 Backpacking through Europe
- 16 Rhine River Intinerary
- 17 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 18 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 19 Ah Paris
- 20 Estonia
- 21 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 22 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 23 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 24 Visa to TURKEY
- 25 I Need To Vent!