Does anyone have experience with a tour company called Exploring Ireland? I am working with them on a tour of Ireland with a driver for my family. We are 2 parents in our early 60's and 3 twentysomething daughters. We definitely do not want to drive on this trip. The question is whether they have any black marks on their record.
Irish tour company
- 1 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 2 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 3 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 4 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 5 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 11 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 12 Northern Italy
- 13 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 14 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 15 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 16 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 17 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 18 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 19 France by rail or car?
- 20 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 21 Hotels in Sorrento
- 22 Hair cuts in Florence
- 23 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 24 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 25 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon