A friend is planning a first trip to Ireland for her and her daughters (one elementary age, one secondary). Anyone have recommendations on or recent experiences with tour companies that would be appropriate? She doesn't want to be on a totally adult tour, would prefer to have some activities that are youth oriented. Thanks.
Irish Tour Company for Young People
- 1 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 2 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 5 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 6 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 7 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Trip to London
- 10 Almalfi in Late March??
- 11 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 12 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 13 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 16 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 17 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 18 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 19 Backpacking through Europe
- 20 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 21 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Riquewihr, France, recommended accommodation