This forum was really helpful for my last trip, so I thought I'd ask again. My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in late July and would love some advice on where to go. We're thinking 7-10 days and are leaning towards Ireland/Scotland/England. Not really sure yet.
We're both pretty low key and love to do things outside, hiking, walking, especially if they're near water. We'd also like to spend a couple of days exploring a new city. Any suggestions? We've been to London, but never anywhere else in the area. I know that Late July is pretty crowded everywhere in Europe, but we'd love to avoid some crowds.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 리얼바카라게임【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 2 카지노홀덤＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 3 아시아바카라【KBK99。COM】엔젤해외카지노주소づ바카라뉴스방법
- 4 홍콩카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 5 바카라타이＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 6 포커잘하는법【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 7 바카라사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 8 온라인바카라【KBK99。COM】영국바카라づ바카라광고
- 9 바카라게임방법【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 10 포커게임사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 11 텍사스홀덤포커【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 12 필리핀밤문화여행【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 13 비비바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 14 바카라사이트【KBK99。COM】온라인정선카지노다운づ텍사스바카라
- 15 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 18 Clean up spam
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Valencia, Spain
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 22 Help with basic itinerary
- 23 Parking in Girona
- 24 Cinqueterre
- 25 Greece and Italy Combo