This forum was really helpful for my last trip, so I thought I'd ask again. My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in late July and would love some advice on where to go. We're thinking 7-10 days and are leaning towards Ireland/Scotland/England. Not really sure yet.
We're both pretty low key and love to do things outside, hiking, walking, especially if they're near water. We'd also like to spend a couple of days exploring a new city. Any suggestions? We've been to London, but never anywhere else in the area. I know that Late July is pretty crowded everywhere in Europe, but we'd love to avoid some crowds.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 Brugge hotel help
- 10 Old European currency
- 11 Denmark or Sweden?
- 12 Amsterdam hotels
- 13 Five night Ireland Trip
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 London Hotels
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 21 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 22 1 month in Europe
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 25 Intercity Notte training boarding time