This forum was really helpful for my last trip, so I thought I'd ask again. My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in late July and would love some advice on where to go. We're thinking 7-10 days and are leaning towards Ireland/Scotland/England. Not really sure yet.
We're both pretty low key and love to do things outside, hiking, walking, especially if they're near water. We'd also like to spend a couple of days exploring a new city. Any suggestions? We've been to London, but never anywhere else in the area. I know that Late July is pretty crowded everywhere in Europe, but we'd love to avoid some crowds.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Where to eat in Rome?
- 4 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 5 Italy travel plan help
- 6 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 7 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 8 Thinking about the Fjords
- 9 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 10 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 11 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Budapest language lessons
- 16 Tours in Wales
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Shorts in South of France?