This forum was really helpful for my last trip, so I thought I'd ask again. My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in late July and would love some advice on where to go. We're thinking 7-10 days and are leaning towards Ireland/Scotland/England. Not really sure yet.
We're both pretty low key and love to do things outside, hiking, walking, especially if they're near water. We'd also like to spend a couple of days exploring a new city. Any suggestions? We've been to London, but never anywhere else in the area. I know that Late July is pretty crowded everywhere in Europe, but we'd love to avoid some crowds.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 Tour groups
- 8 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 9 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 10 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 So much to do, so little time!
- 16 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 17 Baby Milk
- 18 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 French restaurants
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 23 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 24 Super Cover For Hertz
- 25 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?