Ok this probably sounds silly. But I read someones trip report about all the Murphy's Pubs she went to and wished she had taken pictures of all of them for a photo collage. Since my last name is Murphy I thought this would be a cute idea. Wondering if anyone knows of any Murphys Pub's (or Murphy anything else) at any of the locations i'll be pass'g through. I've already checked the places I'm staying in and have those. I've been reading these blogs for awhile but I never joined until now. I am going to Ireland in August. We are flying in Cork and out of Shannon. Other places will be Killarney, Cashel, Dingle, Doolin, Galway, Limerick (not in that order)
Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 4 Story of the German Christmas star
- 5 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 6 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Three ferries to Mull
- 9 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 10 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 11 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 12 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 driving in france with kids
- 15 Southern Spain
- 16 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 20 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 21 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 22 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 23 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?