My husband and I are interested in going to both Ireland and Poland next year. Probably 5 to 6 days in each country. Is this crazy? It seems to me to be two very different trips. But being the good wife I am, I will follow my husband where he will go. Who want to turn down a trip? I do need some advice from more experienced travelers. I have been to Europe a few times although it has been a few years. I'm thinking of flying into Dublin and planning a drive (a slow drive) around Dublin and as far as I think we can go comfortably. Flying out of Dublin to Krakow. I know the roads in Ireland aren't great so I will take that into account. Poland seems to have better roads so should be easier travel. Any great ideas? Thanks.
Ireland/Poland Trip Spring of 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 3 Bregenz or Lindau
- 4 I need some big advice!
- 5 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 6 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 9 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 14 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 15 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 16 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 17 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 18 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 19 Best beach town in Italy?
- 20 Italy and Croatia
- 21 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 22 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 23 Weekend in Norfolk
- 24 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 25 A Greek sojourn