My husband and I are interested in going to both Ireland and Poland next year. Probably 5 to 6 days in each country. Is this crazy? It seems to me to be two very different trips. But being the good wife I am, I will follow my husband where he will go. Who want to turn down a trip? I do need some advice from more experienced travelers. I have been to Europe a few times although it has been a few years. I'm thinking of flying into Dublin and planning a drive (a slow drive) around Dublin and as far as I think we can go comfortably. Flying out of Dublin to Krakow. I know the roads in Ireland aren't great so I will take that into account. Poland seems to have better roads so should be easier travel. Any great ideas? Thanks.
Ireland/Poland Trip Spring of 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 4 Transportation in Barcelona
- 5 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 6 Ste Remy France
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 12 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 15 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 19 5am arrival in Dublin
- 20 What are the best places to see in England
- 21 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 22 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 23 destination wedding
- 24 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 25 10 Hours in Brussels