My husband and I are interested in going to both Ireland and Poland next year. Probably 5 to 6 days in each country. Is this crazy? It seems to me to be two very different trips. But being the good wife I am, I will follow my husband where he will go. Who want to turn down a trip? I do need some advice from more experienced travelers. I have been to Europe a few times although it has been a few years. I'm thinking of flying into Dublin and planning a drive (a slow drive) around Dublin and as far as I think we can go comfortably. Flying out of Dublin to Krakow. I know the roads in Ireland aren't great so I will take that into account. Poland seems to have better roads so should be easier travel. Any great ideas? Thanks.
Ireland/Poland Trip Spring of 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 7 Nights in Paris
- 4 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 5 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 6 Cell phones in Ireland
- 7 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 8 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 11 Priceline for London hotels
- 12 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 13 Ireland itinerary
- 14 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Fjords, How To?
- 17 Istanbul Itinerary
- 18 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 19 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 20 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 23 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 24 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 25 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person