We are a family of 4 adults who would like to do a fly/drive/stay package in Ireland but with a little bit of a twist - we would like to fly from the US to Dublin on the package,stay one nite, then arrange our own transportation from Dublin to Barcelona for a 12 nite cruise that ends in Dover, GB. We would once again arrange our own transportation from Dover to Dublin, then use the package to tour Ireland and fly home. Does anyone know of a company that would give us this flexibility? We did something similar a few years back, but it was all in the US.
Ireland/cruise out of Barcelona/back to Ireland
- 1 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 2 Am I too fat too travel?
- 3 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 4 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 5 What to Give to Host Family
- 6 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 7 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 8 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 9 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 10 Driving through Europe
- 11 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 12 Getting the best our of Europe
- 13 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 14 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 15 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 16 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 17 Palio Parking
- 18 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 19 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 20 Oxford to Rye
- 21 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 22 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 23 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 24 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 25 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune