We are a family of 4 adults who would like to do a fly/drive/stay package in Ireland but with a little bit of a twist - we would like to fly from the US to Dublin on the package,stay one nite, then arrange our own transportation from Dublin to Barcelona for a 12 nite cruise that ends in Dover, GB. We would once again arrange our own transportation from Dover to Dublin, then use the package to tour Ireland and fly home. Does anyone know of a company that would give us this flexibility? We did something similar a few years back, but it was all in the US.
Ireland/cruise out of Barcelona/back to Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 4 Street food in Turkey
- 5 Dublin Hostels
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 9 Spain Questions
- 10 9 days in turkey
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 Mont St Michel
- 19 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 20 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 21 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 22 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 23 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 24 Avignon to London?
- 25 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris