We are a family of 4 adults who would like to do a fly/drive/stay package in Ireland but with a little bit of a twist - we would like to fly from the US to Dublin on the package,stay one nite, then arrange our own transportation from Dublin to Barcelona for a 12 nite cruise that ends in Dover, GB. We would once again arrange our own transportation from Dover to Dublin, then use the package to tour Ireland and fly home. Does anyone know of a company that would give us this flexibility? We did something similar a few years back, but it was all in the US.
Ireland/cruise out of Barcelona/back to Ireland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 3 Travel by train or bus
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 6 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Florence in October
- 10 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 11 Traveling within Italy
- 12 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 13 first european holiday itinery
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 18 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 22 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 23 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???