We are a family of 4 adults who would like to do a fly/drive/stay package in Ireland but with a little bit of a twist - we would like to fly from the US to Dublin on the package,stay one nite, then arrange our own transportation from Dublin to Barcelona for a 12 nite cruise that ends in Dover, GB. We would once again arrange our own transportation from Dover to Dublin, then use the package to tour Ireland and fly home. Does anyone know of a company that would give us this flexibility? We did something similar a few years back, but it was all in the US.
Ireland/cruise out of Barcelona/back to Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 2 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 3 British English
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 6 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 7 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 8 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 9 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 10 Passport Delays
- 11 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 12 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 13 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 14 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 15 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 16 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 17 first family trip to Switzerland
- 18 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 19 Normandy in October
- 20 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 21 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 22 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 23 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 24 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 25 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!