We are a family of 4 adults who would like to do a fly/drive/stay package in Ireland but with a little bit of a twist - we would like to fly from the US to Dublin on the package,stay one nite, then arrange our own transportation from Dublin to Barcelona for a 12 nite cruise that ends in Dover, GB. We would once again arrange our own transportation from Dover to Dublin, then use the package to tour Ireland and fly home. Does anyone know of a company that would give us this flexibility? We did something similar a few years back, but it was all in the US.
Ireland/cruise out of Barcelona/back to Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 2 Wengen to Torino?
- 3 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 4 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 5 When to go to Sicily
- 6 Transport in Venice
- 7 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 How to structure this trip?
- 10 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 11 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 12 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 13 Prebook B&Bs
- 14 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 15 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 16 Lakes District UK
- 17 Rome Areas to stay
- 18 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 19 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 20 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 21 Italy - Month of July
- 22 England & Scotland in April
- 23 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives