Hi. What is the weather like in Ireland in November? I assume rainy, which won't bother us, but is it very cold? What is it like to vacation there (8 days) in November? Is there plenty to do or is it better in the spring/summer. Thanks.
Ireland weather in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 2 We are off to France again!!
- 3 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 4 Land v Waterways touring
- 5 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 6 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 7 First trip to Paris
- 8 First trip to Europe - early 20s want to see the highlights
- 9 Champagne Country trip from Paris
- 10 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 11 is there accommodation available over summer at the Sorbonne?
- 12 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 13 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 14 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 15 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 16 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 17 spain
- 18 Amsterdam to see tulips
- 19 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 20 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 21 From Paris to the Riviera (15 days honeymoon)
- 22 Itinerary help
- 23 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 24 tour guides in rome
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please