I am travelling to Edinburgh and from there I have two days to kill before I need to be in London. I want to put in Ireland but in the short time period that I have is it worth visiting? If so, where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Happy birthday ATM
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 24 hours in Paris
- 7 Insurance on rental car options
- 8 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 12 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 13 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 14 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 tickets for Wimbledon
- 17 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 18 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 21 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 22 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 25 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!