I am travelling to Edinburgh and from there I have two days to kill before I need to be in London. I want to put in Ireland but in the short time period that I have is it worth visiting? If so, where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/pro-plus-garcinia-be/
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 4 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 5 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 14 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 Beaune France
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Firt time VISA applicant
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 June Festivals in Lisbon?