I am travelling to Edinburgh and from there I have two days to kill before I need to be in London. I want to put in Ireland but in the short time period that I have is it worth visiting? If so, where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 6 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 7 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 8 Andalucia itinerary help
- 9 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 10 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 14 How to rent a car
- 15 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 16 Day trips from Florence
- 17 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 18 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 19 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Perugia
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 May get together in Paris
- 24 Paris in September
- 25 Sicily Car Rental Company