I am travelling to Edinburgh and from there I have two days to kill before I need to be in London. I want to put in Ireland but in the short time period that I have is it worth visiting? If so, where?
Ireland visit or not??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Munich with a car?
- 4 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 5 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 7 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 8 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 9 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 15 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 He said , she said
- 18 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 19 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 20 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 21 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 22 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris