I am travelling to Edinburgh and from there I have two days to kill before I need to be in London. I want to put in Ireland but in the short time period that I have is it worth visiting? If so, where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy High Quality undetectable counterfeit money ((whatsapp +32465108168))
- 2 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 3 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 4 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 5 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 6 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Paris in November
- 9 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 10 Shorts in South of France?
- 11 Alhambra
- 12 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 13 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 14 Windsor Castle
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 17 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 18 Globus Iberian Tour
- 19 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 20 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 21 Spain: train/rental car help
- 22 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 23 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 24 Private Guide in Lyon
- 25 Salzburg itinerary review