I am travelling to Edinburgh and from there I have two days to kill before I need to be in London. I want to put in Ireland but in the short time period that I have is it worth visiting? If so, where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HTNA@AOL MAIL 1800:570:1233 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7??
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 5 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 9 Italy Car Scam
- 10 God Save the Queen?
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 15 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 16 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Paris to Italy
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 22 Frankfurt to UK
- 23 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 24 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 25 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please