We will be in Ireland from 5/7 - 5/14. We're are looking at explore Ireland on our own and this is our first time in Ireland. Below are our tentative plan, any suggestion would be very appreciate.
Land in Dublin on 5/6 at 8:45am
Drive from Dublin to Cork and stay there for 3 nights.
then headed to Galway for 2nights and then to Dublin for 3 nights.
Is this a good way to go.... Also any suggestion what to see at the three city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 4 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 5 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 6 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 7 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 8 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 11 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 12 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 13 First Trip to Ireland
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 18 Athens multi site pass
- 19 London best location
- 20 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 24 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 25 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel