We will be in Ireland from 5/7 - 5/14. We're are looking at explore Ireland on our own and this is our first time in Ireland. Below are our tentative plan, any suggestion would be very appreciate.
Land in Dublin on 5/6 at 8:45am
Drive from Dublin to Cork and stay there for 3 nights.
then headed to Galway for 2nights and then to Dublin for 3 nights.
Is this a good way to go.... Also any suggestion what to see at the three city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 3 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 4 Oporto
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 10 Perugia
- 11 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 12 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 20 Andalucia itinerary help
- 21 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 22 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 23 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 24 Day trips from Florence
- 25 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar