We will be travelling for 10 days through Ireland. We will be flying in and out of Dublin. We are having a heard time picking and choosing where we want to go as there are so many places on our list. We were considering taking a one day organized tour up to Giants Causeway with a brief stop in Belfast or possibly just a tour to Belfast or skipping Northern Ireland and focusing just on the Southern part. What do you think? We would do this on our second day and then on the third day pick up a car near Dublin and head towards Galway. Also if we can only pick two out of these three areas which two would you suggest Connemara, Dingle peninsula and Ring of Kerry?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 2 Portugal trains
- 3 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 4 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 5 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 6 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 7 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 8 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 Swiss German
- 11 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 12 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 13 Gluten Free in Italy
- 14 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 15 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 16 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 17 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 18 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 19 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 20 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 21 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 24 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 25 A few last minute questions