We will be travelling for 10 days through Ireland. We will be flying in and out of Dublin. We are having a heard time picking and choosing where we want to go as there are so many places on our list. We were considering taking a one day organized tour up to Giants Causeway with a brief stop in Belfast or possibly just a tour to Belfast or skipping Northern Ireland and focusing just on the Southern part. What do you think? We would do this on our second day and then on the third day pick up a car near Dublin and head towards Galway. Also if we can only pick two out of these three areas which two would you suggest Connemara, Dingle peninsula and Ring of Kerry?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 982 8520Techni* SUPP0RT
- 2 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 3 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 6 Iceland car rental agencies
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 9 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 10 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 11 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 12 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 13 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 14 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 18 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 19 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 20 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 21 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 22 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 23 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 15 day honeymoon trip in December