We will be travelling for 10 days through Ireland. We will be flying in and out of Dublin. We are having a heard time picking and choosing where we want to go as there are so many places on our list. We were considering taking a one day organized tour up to Giants Causeway with a brief stop in Belfast or possibly just a tour to Belfast or skipping Northern Ireland and focusing just on the Southern part. What do you think? We would do this on our second day and then on the third day pick up a car near Dublin and head towards Galway. Also if we can only pick two out of these three areas which two would you suggest Connemara, Dingle peninsula and Ring of Kerry?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.ibwpro.com/beauty-wrinkle-reducer/
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 11 dinner jackets
- 12 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 2 weeks Europe trip
- 15 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 16 Transportation
- 17 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 18 4 days in Provence in early June
- 19 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 20 Leather goods in Florence
- 21 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 22 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?