We will be travelling for 10 days through Ireland. We will be flying in and out of Dublin. We are having a heard time picking and choosing where we want to go as there are so many places on our list. We were considering taking a one day organized tour up to Giants Causeway with a brief stop in Belfast or possibly just a tour to Belfast or skipping Northern Ireland and focusing just on the Southern part. What do you think? We would do this on our second day and then on the third day pick up a car near Dublin and head towards Galway. Also if we can only pick two out of these three areas which two would you suggest Connemara, Dingle peninsula and Ring of Kerry?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전한놀이터추천@∏ ZVZ78.COM ∏@*****km 안전한사설놀이터
- 2 Towersey, London
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Croatia transportation question.
- 6 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 13 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 14 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 15 Westerplatte
- 16 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 18 Cutback on Spain trip
- 19 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 20 2017 Easter in Italy
- 21 Bernina Express mid-March
- 22 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Biarritz family holiday
- 25 Ireland hotel questions