We will be travelling for 10 days through Ireland. We will be flying in and out of Dublin. We are having a heard time picking and choosing where we want to go as there are so many places on our list. We were considering taking a one day organized tour up to Giants Causeway with a brief stop in Belfast or possibly just a tour to Belfast or skipping Northern Ireland and focusing just on the Southern part. What do you think? We would do this on our second day and then on the third day pick up a car near Dublin and head towards Galway. Also if we can only pick two out of these three areas which two would you suggest Connemara, Dingle peninsula and Ring of Kerry?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International drivers permit
- 2 Help me make this possible!
- 3 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 4 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 7 ATM
- 8 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 9 ATM help
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 15 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 16 Spain Itinerary
- 17 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 18 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 19 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 20 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 21 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 24 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 25 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017