We will be travelling for 10 days through Ireland. We will be flying in and out of Dublin. We are having a heard time picking and choosing where we want to go as there are so many places on our list. We were considering taking a one day organized tour up to Giants Causeway with a brief stop in Belfast or possibly just a tour to Belfast or skipping Northern Ireland and focusing just on the Southern part. What do you think? We would do this on our second day and then on the third day pick up a car near Dublin and head towards Galway. Also if we can only pick two out of these three areas which two would you suggest Connemara, Dingle peninsula and Ring of Kerry?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 2 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 3 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 4 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 5 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 6 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 7 Barcelona
- 8 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 9 Planning a European Trip
- 10 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 14 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Santorini lodging
- 16 Spain and South of France
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 Algarve location Help
- 19 Andalucia itinerary help
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 22 Ischia
- 23 Killarney
- 24 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 25 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy