We will be travelling for 10 days through Ireland. We will be flying in and out of Dublin. We are having a heard time picking and choosing where we want to go as there are so many places on our list. We were considering taking a one day organized tour up to Giants Causeway with a brief stop in Belfast or possibly just a tour to Belfast or skipping Northern Ireland and focusing just on the Southern part. What do you think? We would do this on our second day and then on the third day pick up a car near Dublin and head towards Galway. Also if we can only pick two out of these three areas which two would you suggest Connemara, Dingle peninsula and Ring of Kerry?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 2 Paris---baguette question???
- 3 Munich
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 6 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 7 Puglia or La Langhe
- 8 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 9 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 10 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 Need help in travel planning
- 13 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 14 French immersion courses in France
- 15 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 16 Vienna or Budapest?
- 17 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 18 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 19 Italy/Greece with kids
- 20 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 21 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 22 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 23 10 day Greek Island trip
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?