We will be travelling for 10 days through Ireland. We will be flying in and out of Dublin. We are having a heard time picking and choosing where we want to go as there are so many places on our list. We were considering taking a one day organized tour up to Giants Causeway with a brief stop in Belfast or possibly just a tour to Belfast or skipping Northern Ireland and focusing just on the Southern part. What do you think? We would do this on our second day and then on the third day pick up a car near Dublin and head towards Galway. Also if we can only pick two out of these three areas which two would you suggest Connemara, Dingle peninsula and Ring of Kerry?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily - my nest trip
- 2 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 3 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 4 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 5 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 8 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 9 December in Deutschland
- 10 spanish winery region(s)
- 11 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 14 Brussels for a Hen Party??? Ideas
- 15 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 16 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 17 Best International Sim Card
- 18 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 19 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 20 Bandol port of call
- 21 Paris transportation from CDG term 2 to La Defense
- 22 A few highlights of our March trip to London
- 23 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 24 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 25 Yummy Swiss bites