We will be travelling for 10 days through Ireland. We will be flying in and out of Dublin. We are having a heard time picking and choosing where we want to go as there are so many places on our list. We were considering taking a one day organized tour up to Giants Causeway with a brief stop in Belfast or possibly just a tour to Belfast or skipping Northern Ireland and focusing just on the Southern part. What do you think? We would do this on our second day and then on the third day pick up a car near Dublin and head towards Galway. Also if we can only pick two out of these three areas which two would you suggest Connemara, Dingle peninsula and Ring of Kerry?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ึึ7 Dives site at Koh Chang
- 2 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 3 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 4 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 5 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 6 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 9 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 10 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 Cordoba or Granada?
- 13 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 14 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 15 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 16 Geneva to Munich
- 17 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 18 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 19 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 20 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 21 Iceland itinerary help
- 22 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 23 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 24 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 25 Hertz Never Lost