We will be travelling for 10 days through Ireland. We will be flying in and out of Dublin. We are having a heard time picking and choosing where we want to go as there are so many places on our list. We were considering taking a one day organized tour up to Giants Causeway with a brief stop in Belfast or possibly just a tour to Belfast or skipping Northern Ireland and focusing just on the Southern part. What do you think? We would do this on our second day and then on the third day pick up a car near Dublin and head towards Galway. Also if we can only pick two out of these three areas which two would you suggest Connemara, Dingle peninsula and Ring of Kerry?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 Best Neck Pillow
- 6 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 7 Using RenaultUSA.com
- 8 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Italy travel plan help
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 18 Alsace to Austria?
- 19 road trip through scotland
- 20 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 21 Wales
- 22 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 23 Tieks for travel
- 24 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?