Thanks for clicking in and taking the time out of your day to read my question. I'll be in Ireland for 2 weeks and I'm looking for things to do. I'll be staying near the City Centre in Dublin. I know nothing of this place, so any suggestions or comments are welcome and appreciated.
What is there to do? Any great places to see? I've already scoped out the Fodor's guides to Dublin so I have a list of places that I think I would want to see. I'm looking to the experts (you guys #therealMVPS) to get some ideas. If it isn't too much, please give me an estimate and general idea of how much each suggestion will run me - food, traveling cost, and entrance fees, if any.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks as bunch and have yourselves a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 3 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 4 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 5 Airport Transit Visa
- 6 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 7 Travelling Iceland
- 8 Italian lake cruise
- 9 Paris advice with kids
- 10 Tuscany Itinerary
- 11 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 14 Route Information
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 19 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 20 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 21 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 My Topic TitleT 10 card question