Thanks for clicking in and taking the time out of your day to read my question. I'll be in Ireland for 2 weeks and I'm looking for things to do. I'll be staying near the City Centre in Dublin. I know nothing of this place, so any suggestions or comments are welcome and appreciated.
What is there to do? Any great places to see? I've already scoped out the Fodor's guides to Dublin so I have a list of places that I think I would want to see. I'm looking to the experts (you guys #therealMVPS) to get some ideas. If it isn't too much, please give me an estimate and general idea of how much each suggestion will run me - food, traveling cost, and entrance fees, if any.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks as bunch and have yourselves a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 3 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 4 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 5 Castle Stays in Wales
- 6 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 7 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 12 Can parking
- 13 italy Cinque Terre
- 14 San Sebastián
- 15 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 16 Zurich to Milan trip
- 17 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 18 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 24 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue