Thanks for clicking in and taking the time out of your day to read my question. I'll be in Ireland for 2 weeks and I'm looking for things to do. I'll be staying near the City Centre in Dublin. I know nothing of this place, so any suggestions or comments are welcome and appreciated.
What is there to do? Any great places to see? I've already scoped out the Fodor's guides to Dublin so I have a list of places that I think I would want to see. I'm looking to the experts (you guys #therealMVPS) to get some ideas. If it isn't too much, please give me an estimate and general idea of how much each suggestion will run me - food, traveling cost, and entrance fees, if any.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks as bunch and have yourselves a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 comcast@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 3 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 11 Studying art in English in venice
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 Trogir or Split
- 17 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 18 Scotland
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights