Thanks for clicking in and taking the time out of your day to read my question. I'll be in Ireland for 2 weeks and I'm looking for things to do. I'll be staying near the City Centre in Dublin. I know nothing of this place, so any suggestions or comments are welcome and appreciated.
What is there to do? Any great places to see? I've already scoped out the Fodor's guides to Dublin so I have a list of places that I think I would want to see. I'm looking to the experts (you guys #therealMVPS) to get some ideas. If it isn't too much, please give me an estimate and general idea of how much each suggestion will run me - food, traveling cost, and entrance fees, if any.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks as bunch and have yourselves a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Firt time VISA applicant
- 2 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 3 Need Information about French Alps
- 4 Murren to Prague
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 7 France Itinerary Advice
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Le Marche Research Help
- 11 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 12 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Public Transportation in England
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 19 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 20 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 21 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 Sintra
- 24 Venice Bell Tower
- 25 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up