Thanks for clicking in and taking the time out of your day to read my question. I'll be in Ireland for 2 weeks and I'm looking for things to do. I'll be staying near the City Centre in Dublin. I know nothing of this place, so any suggestions or comments are welcome and appreciated.
What is there to do? Any great places to see? I've already scoped out the Fodor's guides to Dublin so I have a list of places that I think I would want to see. I'm looking to the experts (you guys #therealMVPS) to get some ideas. If it isn't too much, please give me an estimate and general idea of how much each suggestion will run me - food, traveling cost, and entrance fees, if any.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks as bunch and have yourselves a great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days each in London and Paris
- 2 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 5 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 7 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 8 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 9 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 10 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 11 Switzerland in September
- 12 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 13 A few more questions about Brittany
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 15 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 16 Positano or Sorrento?
- 17 Paris in November
- 18 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 19 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 20 London Theater
- 21 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 22 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 23 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 24 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 25 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland