we will be next week in Dublin and we would like to see the grave of Arthur Guinness.
all we know is that it is located close to Dublin, at Oughterard, Kildare co.
does anybody know how to get there by bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interlaken vs. Bern
- 2 Sarajevo ? Mostar ? How many days?
- 3 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 4 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 5 Hotel Iturregi or Saiaz Getaria Hotel in Basque Region (Getaria)
- 6 Russia - GO or not?
- 7 stay in fuschl or St Wolfgang
- 8 Lucca Hotel Easy to get to Pisa Airport
- 9 restaurants near Grosvenor House
- 10 Best company for car hire in Padua
- 11 Advice on cell phone/options while traveling
- 12 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 13 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 14 Nine Cities in 9 months!
- 15 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 16 Traveling in Europe before a study visa in Italy
- 17 Data Sim Card
- 18 Honeymoon to Italy/France "Two for the Road"
- 19 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 20 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 21 Direct SL train from Stockholm's Arlanda airport to the Central Station?
- 22 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 23 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 24 Traffic ticket from Italy was paid last year and now got another!!!
- 25 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas