we will be next week in Dublin and we would like to see the grave of Arthur Guinness.
all we know is that it is located close to Dublin, at Oughterard, Kildare co.
does anybody know how to get there by bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 4 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 8 Seville to Cordoba
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 London Hotel - Different Request
- 11 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 14 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 15 London 6 day itinerary
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 22 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 23 Sim Cards
- 24 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 25 London in Winter Report