Am new to this forum. Am hoping to get some advice on Bed and Breakfast ideas for my Sept 2013 trip. After reading some of the advice rendered, I am encouraged by the generosity of information. I am travelling from the US for 7 days. I plan to start in Dublin, travel south west to the Limerick, Adarearea, move on to the Tralee area for 3 nights. Eventually we plan to make our way back to Dublin for the last night before a morning flight out. I would love some advice for the Killarney/Tralee area as far as moderately priced B&B's go. Also, if it's not too much to ask, some advice on good traditional pubs, and restaurants. Again, we are not looking for 5 star, but not the bottom ranks either.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich, salzburg, Vienna & Budapest
- 2 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 3 Pokemon to sleep during the night
- 4 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 5 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 6 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 7 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 8 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 11 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 12 Renting a car
- 13 munich - day trips
- 14 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 15 Loire Valley itinerary
- 16 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 17 Phone cards
- 18 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 19 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 20 Nuit Blanche in Paris Oct 1st
- 21 Juangfrau / mt
- 22 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 23 sim card
- 24 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 25 visa expired