Am new to this forum. Am hoping to get some advice on Bed and Breakfast ideas for my Sept 2013 trip. After reading some of the advice rendered, I am encouraged by the generosity of information. I am travelling from the US for 7 days. I plan to start in Dublin, travel south west to the Limerick, Adarearea, move on to the Tralee area for 3 nights. Eventually we plan to make our way back to Dublin for the last night before a morning flight out. I would love some advice for the Killarney/Tralee area as far as moderately priced B&B's go. Also, if it's not too much to ask, some advice on good traditional pubs, and restaurants. Again, we are not looking for 5 star, but not the bottom ranks either.
Thanks in advance.
Ireland SW Bed and Breakfast Advice Sought.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 4 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 5 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 6 Dresden or Leipzig
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 10 South of France November Trip Report
- 11 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 12 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 13 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 14 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 15 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 16 Help With Vienna
- 17 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 20 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 21 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 22 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 23 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 24 Nice or Marseille??
- 25 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?