Am new to this forum. Am hoping to get some advice on Bed and Breakfast ideas for my Sept 2013 trip. After reading some of the advice rendered, I am encouraged by the generosity of information. I am travelling from the US for 7 days. I plan to start in Dublin, travel south west to the Limerick, Adarearea, move on to the Tralee area for 3 nights. Eventually we plan to make our way back to Dublin for the last night before a morning flight out. I would love some advice for the Killarney/Tralee area as far as moderately priced B&B's go. Also, if it's not too much to ask, some advice on good traditional pubs, and restaurants. Again, we are not looking for 5 star, but not the bottom ranks either.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Rome
- 2 신천지 릴 게임 ▼ 접속 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 5 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 12 Leather goods in Florence
- 13 4 days in Provence in early June
- 14 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 15 Transportation
- 16 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 17 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 18 Things to do in Montpellier
- 19 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 20 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 21 France Itinerary Advice
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 24 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 25 A week in and around London at Christmas