Am new to this forum. Am hoping to get some advice on Bed and Breakfast ideas for my Sept 2013 trip. After reading some of the advice rendered, I am encouraged by the generosity of information. I am travelling from the US for 7 days. I plan to start in Dublin, travel south west to the Limerick, Adarearea, move on to the Tralee area for 3 nights. Eventually we plan to make our way back to Dublin for the last night before a morning flight out. I would love some advice for the Killarney/Tralee area as far as moderately priced B&B's go. Also, if it's not too much to ask, some advice on good traditional pubs, and restaurants. Again, we are not looking for 5 star, but not the bottom ranks either.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 2 Rome to venice
- 3 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 4 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 5 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 6 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 7 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Areas in Milan
- 13 Melia Colbert Paris
- 14 Perugia
- 15 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 Help please
- 18 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 19 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 20 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 21 St Denis Cathedral
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 24 CDG much improved
- 25 Praiano