Am new to this forum. Am hoping to get some advice on Bed and Breakfast ideas for my Sept 2013 trip. After reading some of the advice rendered, I am encouraged by the generosity of information. I am travelling from the US for 7 days. I plan to start in Dublin, travel south west to the Limerick, Adarearea, move on to the Tralee area for 3 nights. Eventually we plan to make our way back to Dublin for the last night before a morning flight out. I would love some advice for the Killarney/Tralee area as far as moderately priced B&B's go. Also, if it's not too much to ask, some advice on good traditional pubs, and restaurants. Again, we are not looking for 5 star, but not the bottom ranks either.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 2 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 3 Weight-dimini
- 4 http://thedropnet.com/testoboost-pro/
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 7 and bile resistant traces, 15 probiotic traces
- 8 Using Navigo on Transilien P
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 10 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 11 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 12 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 13 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 14 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 15 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 16 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 17 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 18 Trip report European honeymoon
- 19 London restaurant suggestions
- 20 Soccer Game in Portugal?
- 21 Sentimental Journey
- 22 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 23 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 24 Trip to Italy: Venice, Tuscany, Rome, Positano
- 25 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station