Am new to this forum. Am hoping to get some advice on Bed and Breakfast ideas for my Sept 2013 trip. After reading some of the advice rendered, I am encouraged by the generosity of information. I am travelling from the US for 7 days. I plan to start in Dublin, travel south west to the Limerick, Adarearea, move on to the Tralee area for 3 nights. Eventually we plan to make our way back to Dublin for the last night before a morning flight out. I would love some advice for the Killarney/Tralee area as far as moderately priced B&B's go. Also, if it's not too much to ask, some advice on good traditional pubs, and restaurants. Again, we are not looking for 5 star, but not the bottom ranks either.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 2 London's Must Sights!
- 3 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 4 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 5 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 6 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 7 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 8 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 9 4 days in switzerland
- 10 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 11 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 12 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 13 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 14 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 15 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 16 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 17 Scenic Driving Routes
- 18 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 19 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 20 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 21 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 22 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 23 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 24 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 25 My Ring Road experience in Iceland