Am new to this forum. Am hoping to get some advice on Bed and Breakfast ideas for my Sept 2013 trip. After reading some of the advice rendered, I am encouraged by the generosity of information. I am travelling from the US for 7 days. I plan to start in Dublin, travel south west to the Limerick, Adarearea, move on to the Tralee area for 3 nights. Eventually we plan to make our way back to Dublin for the last night before a morning flight out. I would love some advice for the Killarney/Tralee area as far as moderately priced B&B's go. Also, if it's not too much to ask, some advice on good traditional pubs, and restaurants. Again, we are not looking for 5 star, but not the bottom ranks either.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights in Andalusia
- 2 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 3 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 4 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 8 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 9 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 12 From Genoa to Rome...
- 13 How big backpack do I need?
- 14 Holiday Itinerary
- 15 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 16 AVE train tickets questions.
- 17 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 18 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 19 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 20 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 24 France to stop making foie grois
- 25 Two weeks in Portugal in October