Am new to this forum. Am hoping to get some advice on Bed and Breakfast ideas for my Sept 2013 trip. After reading some of the advice rendered, I am encouraged by the generosity of information. I am travelling from the US for 7 days. I plan to start in Dublin, travel south west to the Limerick, Adarearea, move on to the Tralee area for 3 nights. Eventually we plan to make our way back to Dublin for the last night before a morning flight out. I would love some advice for the Killarney/Tralee area as far as moderately priced B&B's go. Also, if it's not too much to ask, some advice on good traditional pubs, and restaurants. Again, we are not looking for 5 star, but not the bottom ranks either.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 2 Itinery help Crete
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 5 Lisbon - a few tips
- 6 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 7 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 8 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 9 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 Avoid Europcar!
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 14 Scotland - We're Here!
- 15 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 16 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 17 European Vacation 2017
- 18 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 19 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 20 Need help in completing trip details
- 21 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 22 Which area to stay in London
- 23 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 24 Madrid food advice needed
- 25 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona