Am new to this forum. Am hoping to get some advice on Bed and Breakfast ideas for my Sept 2013 trip. After reading some of the advice rendered, I am encouraged by the generosity of information. I am travelling from the US for 7 days. I plan to start in Dublin, travel south west to the Limerick, Adarearea, move on to the Tralee area for 3 nights. Eventually we plan to make our way back to Dublin for the last night before a morning flight out. I would love some advice for the Killarney/Tralee area as far as moderately priced B&B's go. Also, if it's not too much to ask, some advice on good traditional pubs, and restaurants. Again, we are not looking for 5 star, but not the bottom ranks either.
Thanks in advance.
Ireland SW Bed and Breakfast Advice Sought.....
- 1 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 2 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 Drive Rome Florence
- 5 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 6 Prague Itinerary
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 9 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 10 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 11 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 12 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 13 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 14 Moving to Spain
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 17 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 18 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 19 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 20 Best area for wine and which one?
- 21 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 22 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 23 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 24 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 25 Four days to wander France???