Am new to this forum. Am hoping to get some advice on Bed and Breakfast ideas for my Sept 2013 trip. After reading some of the advice rendered, I am encouraged by the generosity of information. I am travelling from the US for 7 days. I plan to start in Dublin, travel south west to the Limerick, Adarearea, move on to the Tralee area for 3 nights. Eventually we plan to make our way back to Dublin for the last night before a morning flight out. I would love some advice for the Killarney/Tralee area as far as moderately priced B&B's go. Also, if it's not too much to ask, some advice on good traditional pubs, and restaurants. Again, we are not looking for 5 star, but not the bottom ranks either.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 2 Do most people find a place to pitch a tent, tour europe
- 3 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 4 Cinqueterre
- 5 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 6 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 7 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 8 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 9 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 10 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 11 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 12 YIKES!
- 13 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 14 Final Four
- 15 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 16 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 17 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 18 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 19 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 20 Cash machines ATM
- 21 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 22 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 25 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia