Am new to this forum. Am hoping to get some advice on Bed and Breakfast ideas for my Sept 2013 trip. After reading some of the advice rendered, I am encouraged by the generosity of information. I am travelling from the US for 7 days. I plan to start in Dublin, travel south west to the Limerick, Adarearea, move on to the Tralee area for 3 nights. Eventually we plan to make our way back to Dublin for the last night before a morning flight out. I would love some advice for the Killarney/Tralee area as far as moderately priced B&B's go. Also, if it's not too much to ask, some advice on good traditional pubs, and restaurants. Again, we are not looking for 5 star, but not the bottom ranks either.
Thanks in advance.
Ireland SW Bed and Breakfast Advice Sought.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 7 Paris in April?
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 12 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 13 London hotel
- 14 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 15 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 16 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 19 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 20 Germany-berlin marathon
- 21 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 22 hotels in Seville
- 23 car rental companies Italy
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 tour guides in rome