Am new to this forum. Am hoping to get some advice on Bed and Breakfast ideas for my Sept 2013 trip. After reading some of the advice rendered, I am encouraged by the generosity of information. I am travelling from the US for 7 days. I plan to start in Dublin, travel south west to the Limerick, Adarearea, move on to the Tralee area for 3 nights. Eventually we plan to make our way back to Dublin for the last night before a morning flight out. I would love some advice for the Killarney/Tralee area as far as moderately priced B&B's go. Also, if it's not too much to ask, some advice on good traditional pubs, and restaurants. Again, we are not looking for 5 star, but not the bottom ranks either.
Thanks in advance.
Ireland SW Bed and Breakfast Advice Sought.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 3 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 4 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 5 Norway 2014
- 6 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 8 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 9 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 10 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Reykjavik hotels
- 13 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 14 I dream of Europe
- 15 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 16 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 17 First Time to UK since 2001
- 18 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 19 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 20 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...