My husband and I will be visiting Southwestern Ireland in October of 2015 for 6 days. Has anyone had experience with the small group tours that are advertised? Wolfhound? Driftwood? Vagabond? Second time sending this question in.
Maybe I'm not suppose to name the tour companies? Have I been booted off the forum?
Hoping for a response.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 2 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 3 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 4 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 5 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 YIKES!
- 8 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 9 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 10 Final Four
- 11 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 12 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 13 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 14 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 15 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 16 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 17 Cash machines ATM
- 18 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 19 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 20 Charming areas to explore in London
- 21 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 22 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 23 Getting around Lisbon
- 24 May get together in Paris
- 25 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid