I posted a very long trip report, but if that's too time consuming, here is our trip in brief.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 2 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 3 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 4 A week in Burgundy
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Private transportation
- 7 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 8 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 9 Advices about our itiniary
- 10 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 11 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 12 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 17 Safety concerns?
- 18 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 19 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 20 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 21 Global Travel Warning...
- 22 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 23 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 24 Morning in paris
- 25 Oct vs Nov for Greece