We are planning a trip to France from the US but want to stop and see Ireland en-route. Family of 4-2 adults and 2 teens well-travelled. We want to see all the major tourist spots as first time travel to Ireland. With Aer-Lingus, I can fly JFK to Shannon, then Dublin to Paris. So my question is how to plan these days. We probably could do 5 days. Please help with any suggestions: Killarney area and then to Dublin? I am just beginning to research. Thanks. Appreciate any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 2 One week in London with kids
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Trip in September
- 7 help with europe itinary
- 8 Iceland with Young Kids
- 9 Switzerland
- 10 Wake Up Mods
- 11 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 12 One Day in Vienna
- 13 Escorted tours Norway
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 16 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 17 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 18 Help with basic itinerary
- 19 favorite app for converting US $$
- 20 Charming areas to explore in London
- 21 Light weight small converter?
- 22 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 23 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 24 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 25 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross