We are planning a trip to France from the US but want to stop and see Ireland en-route. Family of 4-2 adults and 2 teens well-travelled. We want to see all the major tourist spots as first time travel to Ireland. With Aer-Lingus, I can fly JFK to Shannon, then Dublin to Paris. So my question is how to plan these days. We probably could do 5 days. Please help with any suggestions: Killarney area and then to Dublin? I am just beginning to research. Thanks. Appreciate any advice.
Ireland: Shannon to Dublin please help
- 1 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 8 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 9 Trip around Spain
- 10 Trieste as a day trip?
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 15 Spain - Andalucia
- 16 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 17 One more last question on Bayeux
- 18 banger rally around europe?
- 19 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 20 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 23 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 24 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 25 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!