We are planning a trip to France from the US but want to stop and see Ireland en-route. Family of 4-2 adults and 2 teens well-travelled. We want to see all the major tourist spots as first time travel to Ireland. With Aer-Lingus, I can fly JFK to Shannon, then Dublin to Paris. So my question is how to plan these days. We probably could do 5 days. Please help with any suggestions: Killarney area and then to Dublin? I am just beginning to research. Thanks. Appreciate any advice.
Ireland: Shannon to Dublin please help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 4 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 Tight Planning?
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 What are the best places to see in England
- 13 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 14 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 15 Travel with Teens
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 18 One week in Venice - trips
- 19 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 23 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Italy