We are planning a trip to France from the US but want to stop and see Ireland en-route. Family of 4-2 adults and 2 teens well-travelled. We want to see all the major tourist spots as first time travel to Ireland. With Aer-Lingus, I can fly JFK to Shannon, then Dublin to Paris. So my question is how to plan these days. We probably could do 5 days. Please help with any suggestions: Killarney area and then to Dublin? I am just beginning to research. Thanks. Appreciate any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Itinerary
- 2 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 3 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 4 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 5 Help! Overnight train from Ljubljana/Zagreb to Budapest!?
- 6 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 7 Summer French classes for kids
- 8 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 9 Trans-Siberia Train
- 10 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 11 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 12 Discover Effortless Way To Construct Muscle Fast
- 13 Edgard bus website English version?
- 14 Are you looking for most affordable tour packages?
- 15 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 16 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 17 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 18 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 19 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 20 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 21 Car rental/return near London
- 22 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 23 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius