We are planning a trip to France from the US but want to stop and see Ireland en-route. Family of 4-2 adults and 2 teens well-travelled. We want to see all the major tourist spots as first time travel to Ireland. With Aer-Lingus, I can fly JFK to Shannon, then Dublin to Paris. So my question is how to plan these days. We probably could do 5 days. Please help with any suggestions: Killarney area and then to Dublin? I am just beginning to research. Thanks. Appreciate any advice.
Ireland: Shannon to Dublin please help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 2 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 3 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 4 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 5 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 6 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 7 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 8 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 9 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 10 10 days in England
- 11 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 12 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 13 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 14 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 15 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 16 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 22 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 23 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 24 Drawing courses in Paris
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...