We are planning a trip to France from the US but want to stop and see Ireland en-route. Family of 4-2 adults and 2 teens well-travelled. We want to see all the major tourist spots as first time travel to Ireland. With Aer-Lingus, I can fly JFK to Shannon, then Dublin to Paris. So my question is how to plan these days. We probably could do 5 days. Please help with any suggestions: Killarney area and then to Dublin? I am just beginning to research. Thanks. Appreciate any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 2 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 5 Berlin restaurant recs
- 6 Rail pass question
- 7 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 8 Ravello to Paestum
- 9 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 10 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 11 Renting bed linens and towels
- 12 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 13 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 14 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 15 Amalfi coast
- 16 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 17 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 18 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 19 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 20 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 21 Beaches in Southern France
- 22 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 23 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017