I'm traveling w my dad from London to either Ireland & Scotland for a week.
What is the best route for us to go? Should we go to Ireland first or Scotland? Which cities are best to go into?
Any recccomendations for best places to see go are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 2 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Azores
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 Sundays in Puglia
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Prague
- 12 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 Sim Card Options
- 17 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 18 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 19 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 20 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 21 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 22 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 25 Scotland in 7 Days