I'm traveling w my dad from London to either Ireland & Scotland for a week.
What is the best route for us to go? Should we go to Ireland first or Scotland? Which cities are best to go into?
Any recccomendations for best places to see go are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 2 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Undisclsoed location
- 5 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 6 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 7 Rome to venice
- 8 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 9 Italy bus or train
- 10 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 11 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 12 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 13 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 14 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 15 Need help with my itinerary
- 16 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 17 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 18 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 19 Chamonix to Paris
- 20 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 21 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 22 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 23 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 24 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 25 Paris in September