I'm traveling w my dad from London to either Ireland & Scotland for a week.
What is the best route for us to go? Should we go to Ireland first or Scotland? Which cities are best to go into?
Any recccomendations for best places to see go are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 2 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 3 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 4 Italy Car Scam
- 5 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 8 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 9 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 12 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 13 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 14 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 15 Quizz !
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Iceland
- 18 Venice/Mestre
- 19 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 20 Our future trip to Greece
- 21 Russia in two weeks in December
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Christmas Day in Granada
- 24 car insurance italy
- 25 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona