Hi All! I have a whole host of questions but will start with the basics...my mother and I are planning a trip to the UK in April 2013. Need to know how to get there, what cities to visit and should we consider a cruise vs. land tour? We are going on our own, no group or set excursions, etc. We are flying from Louisville, KY to where? Have 10-12 days to travel. If not a cruise, how to get from city to city? Hotels in each city? Basically, I know nothing and am asking for help.....been looking at cruise deals and those look pretty promising re: in/out of each place to visit and might be the easiest route....April is flexible if you suggest other times of travel to these places....My mother really at least wants Scotland and Ireland...any other suggestions....we have travelled to Paris France, London England, and Venice, Florence (Pisa) and Rome Italy. Big walkers and love happy accidents....just walk and come upon a memory...no schedules persay needed.....Our last trip to Italy I planned on my own via internet and wonderful suggestions from Fodor's and it was a HUGE success in booking/finding hotels, airline, sightseeing tips, everything...so, please, please...help me again!
Ireland, Scotland and Where else close....April 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 2 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 nearby cities to london
- 5 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 9 days in turkey
- 8 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 13 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 16 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 17 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 23 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 24 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 25 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh